Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, I'm going to try to get some sleep. Have to be at the hospital in the morning for more pumping, poking and prodding.

See all you :koolaid: junkies tomorrow.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Lost the second "---- me spring" putting it back together. Good thing I had a spare, spare replacement on hand.

Finished installing a CGW Defensive Carry Package, “old style” 85C trigger and fiber optic front sight in my CZ P-01. The trigger pull dropped from something above 10 lbs DA to 8.5 lbs and from 4.75 lbs to 3.25 lbs SA and got rid of the LONG SA pull following the take up.

I'm happy with it now for a defensive pistol.

Not a difficult install if you are used to working with small bits and pistol actions. For anyone wanting to do this, I highly recommend getting the CGW starter punch and slave pin for the sear cage assembly (and just go ahead and order a couple of the "L" lifter springs for the one/s you will lose...lol). Also get decent quality 2mm and 3mm roll pin punches. You don't need the 2mm if you are not replacing the front sight.

WadAJTh.jpg

That's beautiful! I think the P-01 will be my next purchase down the road.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Evening MM oh yeah definitely do that. I'm intrigued by the 17HMR.

Good evening, sir.
    Yup, I've also been interested in that cartridge.
    But, for me, if I was going to get that rifle, I'd logically want it in .22 WMR because I have two handguns in that caliber. (and keep a stock of ammo)

I always like wood stocks, and the Turkish walnut is often very nice.

Is this mostly a range gun for you ?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Good evening, sir.
    Yup, I've also been interested in that cartridge.
    But, for me, if I was going to get that rifle, I'd logically want it in .22 WMR because I have two handguns in that caliber. (and keep a stock of ammo)

I always like wood stocks, and the Turkish walnut is often very nice.

Is this mostly a range gun for you ?

Range gun maybe but I see it as a serious bunny killer also. I like bunny yummy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Same here. Just havent bought one. Plus I'd want it threaded for my suppressor which takes 17 HMR
    If you're gonna hunt with it I'd say go for it. If your not I'd say stick with your .22's and dont waste your money.

You're like me, we consider and want everything. I've considered tanks. Unfortunately my wallet and my marriage wouldnt handle one :):

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If you're gonna hunt with it I'd say go for it. If your not I'd say stick with your .22's and dont waste your money.

You're like me, we consider and want everything. I've considered tanks. Unfortunately my wallet and my marriage wouldnt handle one :):

You know something, TT ? When the wrinkles on the back of your neck feel as deep as the Grand Canyon, it makes ya feel old.
    I have no idea why I wanted to share that with you, but I did !

Tanks, huh ! Yeah, I can see myself cruising the rural neighborhood around my getaway property. I'd like it, but the locals and their horses would probably call the long arm of Johnny Law !!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You know something, TT ? When the wrinkles on the back of your neck feel as deep as the Grand Canyon, it makes ya feel old.
    I have no idea why I wanted to share that with you, but I did !

Tanks, huh ! Yeah, I can see myself cruising the rural neighborhood around my getaway property. I'd like it, but the locals and their horses would probably call the long arm of Johnny Law !!!
    Haha. Parts of my are still young. My neck wrinkles are one :):
    If I could live somewhere with horses being ridden by locals I'd forget all about a tank honestly. I'd take that place in a heartbeat. Where
    I grew up people would ride horses through town and the country obviously. Getting stuck behind farm equipment was just part of your daily drive and people knew everyone elses business but minded their own business, I'm sure that makes sense to you.
    I miss the country. I hate the city. I'm working really hard on my wife to get her to let us move to the country or the woods. I'll take anything but the city. Cant take it anymore. We wont sell the house we have, I'll rent it out. Gonna give it to my daughter one day or she can sell it at that time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom