Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You have two of the best I've shot. I think number one goes to Losey's one of one Cajun special hand crafted by David at CGW. That one almost leaves me speechless. The other is the shiny one that Travis "borrowed" from you for a long time. That one was very special.

I think it was the one with all the special one off pieces in it. It took a long time to get it right. After we did the R&D I believe those parts are readily available from CGW now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think it was the one with all the special one off pieces in it. It took a long time to get it right. After we did the R&D I believe those parts are readily available from CGW now.

Yes, I believe you are correct. I think that one is responsible for turning the Wizard pure gray. ;)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah, but I think my family, or most of it, is gone for good. Still no regrets. I'm sure they're all being well loved.
    I made you a promise when I took your hottest daughter from home. She's always yours.

(the above statement in no way implies that THE Phantom is hotter than a real BirdsAway daughter.)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yeah, but I think my family, or most of it, is gone for good. Still no regrets. I'm sure they're all being well loved.

But when you step to the table at the next Cz shoot and see 20+ guns that you are personally responsible for, your chest should swell with pride. And there are a bunch of guys on this thread that would give any of them back to you and be proud that they had one that was special enough for you to want it back..

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    But when you step to the table at the next Cz shoot and see 20+ guns that you are personally responsible for, your chest should swell with pride. And there are a bunch of guys on this thread that would give any of them back to you and be proud that they had one that was special enough for you to want it back..

Those guns are the products of the Wizard. All glory to the Wizard. :bowdown:
    I am just proud and humbled to have such friends.
    I am very much in need of a CZ shoot. But the number of days a month when I would be good enough to attend, let alone shoot, are very limited. I get about four to six really good days a month. The good thing is they are on weekends before the next cycle starts.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

That has got to be the truest statement anyone has made this evening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom