Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Jagee my buddy teases me about not being able to have a motorcycle because my wife is a solid NO. So I've been thinking about "showing him" whos king of my castle and buying one just to keep and polish in my garage ;)
    Yep I have issues

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Jagee my buddy teases me about not being able to have a motorcycle because my wife is a solid NO. So I've been thinking about "showing him" whos king of my castle and buying one just to keep and polish in my garage ;)
    Yep I have issues

Hell, if you're offering to wash and wax my bike for me, you're more than welcome.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I just told Henri that I sold the RAMI. Her response was “what are you buying next, a Shadow2?” I think she is psychic.....For you that have never met her, I can’t take her with me to a gun shop because she will also be buying. mcapo is getting one of the finest RAMI’s out there.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I just told Henri that I sold the RAMI. Her response was “what are you buying next, a Shadow2?” I think she is psychic.....For you that have never met her, I can’t take her with me to a gun shop because she will also be buying. mcapo is getting one of the finest RAMI’s out there.

My wife and I have that issue. I’ve decided it’s a good thing, but it can get expensive.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've thought long on the issue of spousal involvement and have decided that I like her being on the fringe of the hobby. if she were to get into guns and suddenly realized how much money I've spent, I think I'd be in trouble.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I am honored to have the opportunity to be its steward.

Phantom, SAR K2 and next the OD RAMI - I call that a good week...

Just got home with this SAR and for an inexpensive gun it has a very respectable trigger and a smooth action. Being its a sorta CZ, in 45 acp and wasn't some crazy insane price (like $400 was), I gotta say that I am looking forward to trying it out though I am all kinds of excited about the RAMI.

Not sure what my wife is going to think if I yell out RAMI in my sleep for the next couple of days....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ohhhhhhh it's been so long since I've had a fullsize all metal 75.
    Can't wait to clean her up and make her all mine...……….

:bacondance:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've thought long on the issue of spousal involvement and have decided that I like her being on the fringe of the hobby. if she were to get into guns and suddenly realized how much money I've spent, I think I'd be in trouble.
    That's how I feel. Last time I took her shooting when I brought a lot of rifles, she became 'self aware' ahhhhhhhhhh
    When she learns a single part FOR THE GUN cost a few hundred dollars she never is impressed. It's like when you make a big poo in the potty and no one else is impressed for some reason? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom