Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I met with a covert operator about an hour ago who has recently been trained in the ways of the Pantless Highway. The exchange of highly classified items were conducted in broad daylight without drawing attention of civilian's! Earlier operations were debriefed and upcoming pantless highway mission's were discussed. No names were revealed but a list of alias's with physical description's were provided for memorization for the next mission. After the briefing the list was destroyed in a compact incinerator for classified material:shady:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I met with a covert operator about an hour ago who has recently been trained in the ways of the Pantless Highway. The exchange of highly classified items were conducted in broad daylight without drawing attention of civilian's! Earlier operations were debriefed and upcoming pantless highway mission's were discussed. No names were revealed but a list of alias's with physical description's were provided for memorization for the next mission. After the briefing the list was destroyed in a compact incinerator for classified material:shady:

I had the theme to Mission Impossible playing in my head the whole time I read that. Were disguises worn? :mullet:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I was gonna think of something cool to say, but honestly I'm just enjoying reading about these secret missions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

:shady:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I just acquired a little sister to my SP-01! Bradis happened to have a really nice deal on a Compact, so it jumped into the truck and came home with me. I'm now looking forward to a range trip later this week to break her in. :rockwoot:

After taking the pic, I realized I'd contaminated the 01 with sawdust from today's project of sizing and mounting a sliding door for the basement...ah, well. Too late now, and the CZ beauty still shines through even though they're both factory spec'ed. Maybe one day I'll scare up the $$ for Cajunizing, but honestly the 01 shoots just fine as-is for now. I'm hoping the Compact feels even close to as good!

attachment.php

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just acquired a little sister to my SP-01! Bradis happened to have a really nice deal on a Compact, so it jumped into the truck and came home with me. I'm now looking forward to a range trip later this week to break her in. :rockwoot:

After taking the pic, I realized I'd contaminated the 01 with sawdust from today's project of sizing and mounting a sliding door for the basement...ah, well. Too late now, and the CZ beauty still shines through even though they're both factory spec'ed. Maybe one day I'll scare up the $$ for Cajunizing, but honestly the 01 shoots just fine as-is for now. I'm hoping the Compact feels even close to as good!

attachment.php

Very nice :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom