Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    A baby CZ, that will shoot with its big brothers in the right hands.

1. I have been curious about them.
    2. Can be bought new for $590, but I want the "used" version as a possible replacement for the Shield 9.
    3. I've heard it was too heavy for a CC, but....
    med_CZ_2075_Rami_BD_9mm_91754.jpg

[h=1]CZ 2075 Rami BD 9mm 91754[/h]SPECIFICATIONS:
    Mfg Item Num: 91754
    Category: PISTOLS
    Type :Pistol
    Action :Single/Double
    Caliber :9mm
    Barrel Length :3"
    Capacity :14+1
    Safety :Decocker
    Grips : Rubber
    Sights :3 Dot Tritium Sight
    Weight :1.59
    Frame Finish :Black

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Can be bought new for $590, but I want the "used" version as a possible replacement for the Shield 9.
    You may be able to buy one new for the price listed above IF you can find one. These, along with the PCR models, aren't typically items that are readily available. Gently used RAMIs hold their value well, and go to new homes quickly. I'd be hard pressed to sell the used RAMI BD that I picked up a couple months ago (that I've been looking for on and off for over a year, probably closer to two) even if someone offered me exactly what I have in it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You may be able to buy one new for the price listed above IF you can find one. These, along with the PCR models, aren't typically items that are readily available. Gently used RAMIs hold their value well, and go to new homes quickly. I'd be hard pressed to sell the used RAMI BD that I picked up a couple months ago (that I've been looking for on and off for over a year, probably closer to two) even if someone offered me exactly what I have in it.

I have had 3 Rami's since ODing on the "koolaid" and all were slick as....well.....they were just slick.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Just tell Hopper you want a RAMI and he will scour Indiana and find you a lnib one with extra mags for a killer price.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You are going to be able to step to the line with one in each hand when your shoulder is better.

I might be able to shoot with either hand but am still limited to only one brain driving the action. Don’t see double wielding any time soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    2. Can be bought new for $590, but I want the "used" version as a possible replacement for the Shield 9.
    It would be difficult for me to give up my shield. I sure like it. I would like to try a Rami at some point down the road. The Shield is just the right size and shoots really well.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It would be difficult for me to give up my shield. I sure like it. I would like to try a Rami at some point down the road. The Shield is just the right size and shoots really well.
    I have always been and will continue to be an advocate for the Shield, shoots far better than it's size would think. Until the P365 is proven rock solid reliable that is, that gun is just amazeballs.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The pantsless highway will be bringing me another CZ on Wednesday and at the same time taking a Sar from my possession. psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom