Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Or how about who needs a vehicle refridgerator? Another thing I didnt ****ing need.
    xcFWlsh.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Stop it, I dont need to start collecting anything else. That's my whole problem is I collect too much ****.
    Anyone collect meteorites or know that you can actualy buy moon rocks because they both fall to earth? Yep, this guy

If not thread injectors, how about old typewriters? Have plenty of those to move as well. :cool:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning

Decided I'm going to take my 16" Windham .308 down to the LGS and trade it towards a different rifle in 5.56. I won't shoot .308 often because of ammo costs and it has my favorite optic on it, a TA11 Acog with a red cross hair reticle. Doesn't make sense to me to have that scope sitting in the safe all the time instead of being used frequently like it should.

That being said, if I come home with a Shadow 2, we'll just blame it on you guys' peer pressure. :)

In all seriousness, I'm going to find that diversity within a few calibers that are cheap to shoot; 5.56/.223, 9mm and .22LR. This gets me more range time and training for my dollar spent.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning

Decided I'm going to take my 16" Windham .308 down to the LGS and trade it towards a different rifle in 5.56. I won't shoot .308 often because of ammo costs and it has my favorite optic on it, a TA11 Acog with a red cross hair reticle. Doesn't make sense to me to have that scope sitting in the safe all the time instead of being used frequently like it should.

That being said, if I come home with a Shadow 2, we'll just blame it on you guys' peer pressure. :)

In all seriousness, I'm going to find that diversity within a few calibers that are cheap to shoot; 5.56/.223, 9mm and .22LR. This gets me more range time and training for my dollar spent.

I have 3 rifles in .308 and no, they do not get much range time. Truth is I do not get much range time either.Just to damned busy and when I see some free time I am just beat up tired. I need to find a trade off.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Good morning

One of the best purchases I've made in a long time were my .22's, both handguns and rifles. I get a lot of enjoyment out of having fun at the range, while keeping the ammo costs down... :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm thinking that P-07 Kadet Kit in .22 will be in the future. I plan on keeping that gun stock and from what I've read the conversion is more reliable that way.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have 3 rifles in .308 and no, they do not get much range time. Truth is I do not get much range time either.Just to damned busy and when I see some free time I am just beat up tired. I need to find a trade off.

I don't enjoy shooting .308 all that much. I prefer rifles that don't hit hard. I'm not saying a .308 is a shoulder buster, but it's night and day compared to a 5.56. Also with my 5.56 rifles my wife and daughter can enjoy them too (they like the Acog as well).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't enjoy shooting .308 all that much. I prefer rifles that don't hit hard. I'm not saying a .308 is a shoulder buster, but it's night and day compared to a 5.56. Also with my 5.56 rifles my wife and daughter can enjoy them too (they like the Acog as well).

This is why I have a few AR's in .223/5.56 as well. Too many actually. I went on a custom AR build spree pre-election. Not in thoughts of selling just wanted some hot rod AR's and now I have more than enough of them.

2 AR's set up for distance. 1 is a 15 the other a 10. They are both very enjoyable to run but the 10 is a freaking hoot. It has a custom made AllenM brake on it and clears folks away from the bench when you start touching off rounds. Stupid accurate with the right rounds. Accurate enough with regular ammo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom