The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Caught might be too strong of a word but maybe discovered before I mentioned it.... :-) She is used to never before seen gun boxes showing up on my desk. I have a wonderful wife (no she is not in the room anymore!). Sometime, I'd like to find her a nice '80's era Thompson Contender to replace hers sold long ago. She was a tremendous shot with that!

OK then ..... ya better keep her !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks!

The gold is, imho, tacky (and that's coming from a guy with one and a half high polish guns (at least based upon public admissions...)). The barrel shroud and hammer have some nice machining that I like the look of. The front strap is in desperate need of checkering. Maybe sometime...Sights and bushing are needed but I never shoot it. As a matter of fact, about a 100 rounds in the front sight loosened up. I thought "Hmm..a Colt" and hung it on the safe door. It reflects light nicely into the safe...

The Pantless Highway is moving at the convenience of Hopper, of which I am incredibly appreciative. We will get together soon. I am deep into work, wife care, our local baseball park operation and family events.

Actually, thought about you today, Mindful. To hold me over until Hopper and I work out schedules, I brought home a little something that would look right at home with your 500 SW...I can offer no reason, justification or need but it followed me home anyway. Haven't decided if its butt ugly or bad a$$ looking. It weighs about what the 500 does. (internet pic...my wife is in the room - not sure how to tell her I've bought another gun this week - LOL!). Oh, Hi, Honey, Didn't see you looking over my shoulder...(true quote just said).

maxresdefault.jpg

Now that is a manly wheel gun right there.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Actually, thought about you today, Mindful. To hold me over until Hopper and I work out schedules, I brought home a little something that would look right at home with your 500 SW...I can offer no reason, justification or need but it followed me home anyway. Haven't decided if its butt ugly or bad a$$ looking. It weighs about what the 500 does. (internet pic...my wife is in the room - not sure how to tell her I've bought another gun this week - LOL!). Oh, Hi, Honey, Didn't see you looking over my shoulder...(true quote just said).
    WHOA... that's a gun that Arnold could use to take out a T-1000. While riding a Harley. During a volcanic eruption. WOW, you MUST bring this along for me to look at when we get together!

Speaking of which, work has had me a little slow on the uptake to get something scheduled with you to meet up. I'll try to PM you between meetings today, as owning a gun that you don't have in your hands yet would drive me frickin' batty.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    WHOA... that's a gun that Arnold could use to take out a T-1000. While riding a Harley. During a volcanic eruption. WOW, you MUST bring this along for me to look at when we get together!

Speaking of which, work has had me a little slow on the uptake to get something scheduled with you to meet up. I'll try to PM you between meetings today, as owning a gun that you don't have in your hands yet would drive me frickin' batty.

The agreement is at your convenience. Seriously, May and June are my busiest months and we also have out of state Doctor visits upcoming. No rush at all.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good morning my CZ friends, hope all is going well! Heading to the range this morning and taking my P10c which I must say is a very nice shooter, everyone have an awesome Friday!psyko

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    75b SA. Wanted the high beavertail and full length rails on the slide. Going to convert it to da/sa with the full boat cajun sauce and have the wiz do his thing to it

Now the question is.....do I have Allen cut the slide for a Leupold DPP, or do I do another set of normal sights

This is the final gun in my list. My collection is now complete. No more buying guns :):

Whatcha get man....?????

Yeah, watcha get?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom