The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Time and distance can be overcome. This is one of those, do you you want the gun, issues. Membership in groups has its privileges.

We PMd about the gun earlier today but the furthest South I could get today was Elwood and that is still a haul for him.

We used to solve problems like that with the purchase and transfer of car parts back in the day. Cash and parts would crisscross all over the place.

I can’t speak to Mr. Chez’s willingness to play but I am sure game. I’ve got a couple pieces to get to Mr. Wizard very soon and I’m near Fort Wayne but my schedule this weekend and the coming week is not shaping up to make a trip to Indy.

Wouldn’t want to cost the seller an quick easy local sale though...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    We PMd about the gun earlier today but the furthest South I could get today was Elwood and that is still a haul for him.

We used to solve problems like that with the purchase and transfer of car parts back in the day. Cash and parts would crisscross all over the place.

I can’t speak to Mr. Chez’s willingness to play but I am sure game. I’ve got a couple pieces to get to Mr. Wizard very soon and I’m near Fort Wayne but my schedule this weekend and the coming week is not shaping up to make a trip to Indy.

Wouldn’t want to cost the seller an quick easy local sale though...

I sure we could have figured something out, but I already had a trade offer pending. We’ve come to an agreement and are meeting up tomorrow.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I sure we could have figured something out, but I already had a trade offer pending. We’ve come to an agreement and are meeting up tomorrow.

I figured when I didn't hear back on the last PM that you had something going on it. Glad you have a deal done for it. That's the goal!

Most appreciative of everyone's willingness to extend privileges to the new guy. I thought just being in the same room as CM's legacy pieces was the pinnacle of privilege!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Range day today! Going to run the P10 some more and might pick up a third one. I might sell the DW Heritage today too. Other than that, I'm just running the Sig and a couple of G****s for practice.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Range day today! Going to run the P10 some more and might pick up a third one. I might sell the DW Heritage today too. Other than that, I'm just running the Sig and a couple of G****s for practice.

I wish I had the money to buy that Heritage. Very sweet gun at a nice price.

I do find it funny that Dave is buying a lot of guns lately. Seems he's coming off his stance of not needing many guns... :):

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I figured when I didn't hear back on the last PM that you had something going on it. Glad you have a deal done for it. That's the goal!

Most appreciative of everyone's willingness to extend privileges to the new guy. I thought just being in the same room as CM's legacy pieces was the pinnacle of privilege!

I was about to pm you when I saw this. I will be in Peru on Monday, and driving through Indy on Tuesday. Might have worked out.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Finally got to shoot a few rounds through the newest addition today. This marks the second time I've been able to shoot the SP-01 .40 and I've been pleased each time. My small family has work to do, but I love them all dearly.

11loplh.jpg

1zvrbzs.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom