The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn't realize that those AR's were yours ..... I oogled them real hard, but did not drool on them. Scout's honor ! :D

There were 2 more out in the truck that are my reach out and touch something rifles. If I would have remembered to put my range bag in the truck I would have had the optics for them. They are a lot of fun but Nnnooooooooooo, I forgot.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I have to get one of those plate racks. That thing was a blast! Talk about a way to empty mags quickly, wow!
    YES, that was fantastic! I started the day out on the other random steel targets where the long gun range was situated, but ended the day on the plate rack. That was a perfect setup!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Thanks to Pack-Indy and his spouse for a awesome time. A lot of cool hardware and great friends! Kind of a slow ride till south of Lebanon then got better the rest of the way home to see no snow at all:cool:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks to Pack-Indy and his spouse for a awesome time. A lot of cool hardware and great friends! Kind of a slow ride till south of Lebanon then got better the rest of the way home to see no snow at all:cool:
    Glad you made it home safe and sound. Thanks again for shooting all your guns.

I have resisted the :koolaid: for along time, but, I think you and BA have me addicted....... a little.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    2 of my AR's that I forgot the Mags for.....:faint:
    And my 930.
    I believe those are Hop's guns next to them.

FmqHFpE.jpg

Those were a couple of mine next to yours CM. They were the pair of P10Cs, the 75B in .40 and the 40P. I never did shoot the SP01 Compact or the high polish. I kind of wish I had not shot the Redhawk as my middle finger is bothering me a bit again. It went away before, it will go away again though.

I'm trying to figure out what I liked best today and it's kind of a toss up between KJQ's suppressed SP01 or the Wizard's Phantom. There were so many nice guns handed to me that they are all kind of a blur right now though.

I did manage to put a handful of rounds through the old Mosin Nagant today. That old girl is still a decent shooter. Things I learned today is that the AR pistol needs anti-rotation pins. At the end of the day, the trigger pin walked on mine and rendered the gun useless. Also, Eotech's suck for shooting in the snow. With the brightness full up and a fresh set of batteries, I could not see that damned reticle. On the plus side, I love shooting that thing. The Eotech issue is not much of an issue for an HD gun, but the pin issue is being addressed tonight.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That plate rack is kind of addicting. I really need to start shooting Friday night steel if they have a plate rack. It does a good job of letting you see what you shoot well and what you just thought you shoot well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Those were a couple of mine next to yours CM. They were the pair of P10Cs, the 75B in .40 and the 40P. I never did shoot the SP01 Compact or the high polish. I kind of wish I had not shot the Redhawk as my middle finger is bothering me a bit again. It went away before, it will go away again though.

I'm trying to figure out what I liked best today and it's kind of a toss up between KJQ's suppressed SP01 or the Wizard's Phantom. There were so many nice guns handed to me that they are all kind of a blur right now though.

I did manage to put a handful of rounds through the old Mosin Nagant today. That old girl is still a decent shooter. Things I learned today is that the AR pistol needs anti-rotation pins. At the end of the day, the trigger pin walked on mine and rendered the gun useless. Also, Eotech's suck for shooting in the snow. With the brightness full up and a fresh set of batteries, I could not see that damned reticle. On the plus side, I love shooting that thing. The Eotech issue is not much of an issue for an HD gun, but the pin issue is being addressed tonight.

I see now those are yours.
    Again, I "Have" to hate the P-10. I have to.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    88, that Mosin was AWESOME, and what a perfect rifle to shoot on a day like today. Old wood and steel, the clickity-clack of the bolt... just a really sweet rifle. There were SO many really nice pieces of iron on display today.

I'm still getting whiffs of gunpowder in my nose, even after a shower to warm up after I got home. Mmm...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    88, that Mosin was AWESOME, and what a perfect rifle to shoot on a day like today. Old wood and steel, the clickity-clack of the bolt... just a really sweet rifle. There were SO many really nice pieces of iron on display today.

I'm still getting whiffs of gunpowder in my nose, even after a shower to warm up after I got home. Mmm...

Basking in the afterglow of GPT/good people/great chili and mother nature...:)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sad to say, but I think I shot that dang G30 a bit better than I shot those today. Then again, it was an on/off day. I'd do great on one string and then throw the next into the dirt behind the target. It could be that I was just in 'on' mode when I shot that and 'off' mode with the P10Cs.

I see now those are yours.
    Again, I "Have" to hate the P-10. I have to.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    What? No pictures of me?:):

We had a great time! Snow and all. Worked out my new CZ 1911 and the .40 cal Rami. Saw a FINE gathering of classy workmanship. BA was missed. The wizard seems like a great guy. New faces to remember. New fun was the plate rack. I gotta get one of those. Chili was delicious. Pack-Indy has a really nice spot for sale. Wish i had his shop.
    Much thankses PI!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sad to say, but I think I shot that dang G30 a bit better than I shot those today. Then again, it was an on/off day. I'd do great on one string and then throw the next into the dirt behind the target. It could be that I was just in 'on' mode when I shot that and 'off' mode with the P10Cs.

I did OK today but average at best. Had to many new pieces to run and see what tuning was needed. I need to reduce how many and concentrate on a few at a time.
    I am very pleased over all with performance.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    88, the SP01 suppressor host went home with the Wizard. It will be better in the fall.

The best ones I have in the collection are all Wizard produced. Today, I had the Wizard worked 75B in .40 and P09 along, but the P09 stayed in the holster all day and did not get shot. My P07 is also Wizard tuned but my oldest son has that on loan right now. He'll make your SP01 right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom