Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Absolutely fantastic day yesterday. The steel was ringing and many tales were told. Again many thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Pack-Indy for being such gracious hosts. Their hospitality is truly top notch and is greatly appreciated. The only problem is that their property is so idyllic that no one wants to leave. Getting together with the Czickos is always a very good time. The combination of the bright sunshine making all the sights pop and the steel made us all feel like we shot a little better than our skills would usually allow.

- A special thanks to Churchmouse for ramrodding our little special project. With yesterday's total we easily eclipsed $3k in total donations for Riley Children's Hospital. Good show to everyone who pitched in. The gun is truly a work of art and the new owner is very fortunate to get it.

- Churchmouse also scored a win for the old guys. After a few of the youngsters attempts, he scored a one shot kill on the tannerite at 200yds.

All in all a great day. It was really good to get together with folks I haven't seen for awhile.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm sorry that I could only stop by for a couple of minutes at yesterday's shoot. Hopefully, someone caught the tannerite shot on video. Thanks to Kyle and the missus for hosting this motley crew. It really is an idyllic setting.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It was a great CZ shoot on Sunday. Mr & Mrs pack-indy are the best hosts ever. The event was certainly the highlight of my holiday weekend. Many thanks to all involved, especially Mr & Mrs pack-indy who prove that INGO is a community not just a forum. Good people coming together to do good things equals good times. My gratitude knows no bounds.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh, I forgot to mention that there were also many, many absolutely fantastic guns there yesterday. Along with the others it was most definitely a CZ shooter's paradise.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I have to join in saying thank you to Kyle and his wife for being such wonderful hosts. My son Matt was able to join us and made the comment that he ran some of the best guns he has ever handled. It's always great to be able to shoot and just associate with such fine gun owners. Let there be no doubt that we are not just friends but family. Congrats to Mann for winning Riley #2 , it's a fantastic shooter...

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I also want to thank Kyle and his wonderful wife for having us out. It was a great day to ring steel and talk with friend over a meal together. Kudos to Churchmouse for showing old farts can still shoot with the one shot kill on the evil tannerite! Congrats to Mann on winning Riley #2 and all who chipped in and supported with tickets , parts, advice to make this a big hit for the kids at Riley. CM who made all the pieces fall into place. , it is a very accurate CZ and quite the 100 yard steel ringer as many heard the bell ring. A great day was had by all:rockwoot:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Good deal! Is there a total that is usually reported to let us know how much was raised? It's such a good cause!

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Sounds like a great time had by all. Thanks to the group for all the work making #2 a reality and giving to a great cause.

I suggest that since Mann is on vacation that Riley2 is rotated through the group to keep it company so that it doesn't get lonely. I think sometime in 2018 Mann should get it back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom