wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Heading to the range later to meet a friend whose wife has never shot a gun. Have my wife's SR-22 ready for action, so she can get comfortable with shooting something before moving her to something with a little more bark... :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Anyone want to just jump up and beat the snot out of this guy?

Top five most overrated handguns.
    2:40 he starts hacking on the CZ 75, says some downright mean things. "That's Just Mean Man"

[video=youtube;eDk5BP_I15M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDk5BP_I15M&t=187s[/video]

Nothing we haven't heard or read before. Hopefully his target audience, those incapable of independent thought, will look elsewhere and the prices will go down. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning BA & WTB.

Had a nice little visit from a very skilled young man showing off his latest project. The owner will be very pleased with the results, quite impressive.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

2:40 he starts hacking on the CZ 75, says some downright mean things. "That's Just Mean Man"

[video=youtube;eDk5BP_I15M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDk5BP_I15M&t=187s[/video]
    Yup, he's a douche.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

**** him. What a self centered butt head.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I watched part of the video and then had to turn it off. He's awfully full of himself. The thing is, that video is not about carry, it's about the joy of shooting. That idiot has no idea what a nice handgun shoots like apparently.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    On a happy note, just got back from breakfast, then shooting with WTB and another buddy. WTB was helping out new shooters and I was running the round count up on the DW A2 and P10C. Both ran well, but I'm really coming to like the A2 a bit more. That's a gun I've had some regrets over buying but it's a great shooter. I think that it really just needs shot and carried enough to get that brand new gun look behind it. It's finished in a matte blue. I like a nicely broken in blued gun, but am not crazy about the matte blue. It looks like parkerizing to me, but that will improve with use.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    On a happy note, just got back from breakfast, then shooting with WTB and another buddy. WTB was helping out new shooters and I was running the round count up on the DW A2 and P10C. Both ran well, but I'm really coming to like the A2 a bit more. That's a gun I've had some regrets over buying but it's a great shooter. I think that it really just needs shot and carried enough to get that brand new gun look behind it. It's finished in a matte blue. I like a nicely broken in blued gun, but am not crazy about the matte blue. It looks like parkerizing to me, but that will improve with use.

Had a great time. Good shooting with you as always :)

Very thankful my wife had me bring her SR-22 for the new shooter, as she loved it and was very comfortable with it. After 30 minutes I did get her to run a mag through my Victory, which she thought was "OK" and she ran a mag through the Canik as well, which was my softest shooting 9mm. All in all a great morning :D

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    The boy's team can up just a little short in their championship game this morning. Pitching issues in there last inning did them in. Good season though and he played well.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy

I can't speak for the CZ but I can speak for the P7 and this guy don't know wth he is talking about.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yup, that guy is an idiot and does a good job of demonstrating idiocy in that video. I could understand if he were talking about CCW pistols and giving CZ grief for being large and heavy. Some of us like large and heavy but there are those out there that don't. He is talking basic pistols though, not carry pistols (he did that in a different video). To hold a Glock higher than a P7 or CZ for the enjoyment of shooting shows how little he knows about guns.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spent the day with a good friend sending rounds down range.
    Worked on and Zeroed in several AR's.
    Sent rounds out to 400 and smiles were the order of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom