Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have to go to a graduation open house after work. So I brought my clothes. On the way in the door I suffered a catastrophic failure of the Styrofoam coffee cup. My bags and the nice shirt I had on a hanger are now drenched in coffee.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I always come here to read what you guys are saying about CZ. I have always told myself I do not have a problem with my CZ's I don't have many just 5 but yesterday I went refrigerator shopping with all the sales going on. I found some outstanding sells found one I liked that on sale was 1500 I thought about really like it but it would take some of my evo s1 that I am saving for. So I got one for 1000 total w/ tax. So the question is. Do I have a problem do I need to seek help?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I always come here to read what you guys are saying about CZ. I have always told myself I do not have a problem with my CZ's I don't have many just 5 but yesterday I went refrigerator shopping with all the sales going on. I found some outstanding sells found one I liked that on sale was 1500 I thought about really like it but it would take some of my evo s1 that I am saving for. So I got one for 1000 total w/ tax. So the question is. Do I have a problem do I need to seek help?

No, you're just a very smart shopper. :yesway:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    We are down in Tennessee, getting ready for the big family get together honoring my mom, step-dad and two sisters, spreading their ashes in the Tennessee River. They would want us great time and not be sad. Great time to be in Tennessee..

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We are down in Tennessee, getting ready for the big family get together honoring my mom, step-dad and two sisters, spreading their ashes in the Tennessee River. They would want us great time and not be sad. Great time to be in Tennessee..

I hope you have a great day with your family, Chris.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

In our thoughts Chris. Enjoy the day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to go to a graduation open house after work. So I brought my clothes. On the way in the door I suffered a catastrophic failure of the Styrofoam coffee cup. My bags and the nice shirt I had on a hanger are now drenched in coffee.

Ouch.
    We had 2 such gatherings to attend yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom