• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    All that remains is the slide/frame/slide stop/thumb safety.
    Everything else is after market pieces.
    Lots of love in this.
    I pushed to get it as I appreciate what you put into it. It is beautiful.
    Less is sometimes more.

I have the green laser in place. Spouse likes to use it for point and shoot drills while she developes the muscle memory/skill sets for self defense.
    Glad you are both pleased with it. I had a lot more fun working on it than I did shooting it. Just couldn't get in the groove with the darn thing. We were both dancing, just not to the same song....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning WTB.
    Morning everyone.
    I think my SP-01 is sensing new stuff in the house and getting upset. So I've been carrying it for a few days. Life is good when I carry that steel beast.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I should probably get a steel version of the SP01. I've had them before and they were awesome shooters. Maybe I should get one in fotay. That would make a dandy winter HD gun.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I should probably get a steel version of the SP01. I've had them before and they were awesome shooters. Maybe I should get one in fotay. That would make a dandy winter HD gun.
    It really truly is my favorite CZ that I've owned so far. I like the extra weight of it versus the other offerings. It's like holding a quality 1911, it's got that majestic feel to it. We all know how I feel about my "tupperware" guns, they are great for what they are supposed to be, tools. But sometimes you just gotta have the hammer of Thor. A piece that inspires the kind of confidence where you have the feeling you can do anything your heart desires while carrying it. I'm still jonesing for a 97 someday, but it's not gonna be anytime soon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm thinking it would be a great platform for the .40. I love my 75B in .40, it really soaks up the recoil. I imagine the SP01 would be the same and the ability to sling a light/laser underneath it would be very nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom