The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Good Morning

Plans for today are finishing up my wood burning signs and a range trip with my daughter. I need to sight in a handgun, and I think some mag dumps with the 22 AR rifles will be good for the soul.

When I crashed my bike, my P365XL popped out of my Kydex IWB holster, impacting on the top of the optic, which shifted it on the slide. I reset it and now need to re-zero it. This is the one downside to optics ready factory guns, loose to very loose tolerances. That's one reason when I mill an optics cut on a slide, I make it a tight fit.

I know I will get asked, the holster is made by Amberide and has adjustable retention, I always adjust the tension on the tight side. Evidently, I didn't have it motorcycle crash tight. Thankfully, the gun stayed inside my jacket and didn't go off.

View attachment 386817
    Even with the sight shift I'd say that's a testament to HS and Sigs reliability. Worse case scenario is the screws shear off or the slides threads get damaged . Hope it zeros nicely for you

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good (late) morning, CZickos !
    The heating season is nigh ..... 30 degree nights upon us.
    I'm going to prep the furnace, and pop-in a new filter today.
    The wind yesterday blew in the start of new season but warming later in the week. Mid 70's next week in the long term forecast.

I love global warming! Everyone buy a Suburban!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The wind yesterday blew in the start of new season but warming later in the week. Mid 70's next week in the long term forecast.

I love global warming! Everyone buy a Suburban!

A Suburban wouldn't even fit in my little garage !

I know that it'll warm up, but this week is a good reason to test the furnace before the real heating season.

Top Bottom