The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I'm still a skinflint too. This morning I made a walking cane out of EMT conduit, a bicycle grip, a rubber chair end cap, and some paracord. Added some electrical tape for flair.
    No WML? Holster? Hidden knife?
    Next time we expect something like this
    1728233511584.jpeg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm still a skinflint too. This morning I made a walking cane out of EMT conduit, a bicycle grip, a rubber chair end cap, and some paracord. Added some electrical tape for flair.
    7898aadbf0395984585896403c633f8a.jpg

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Evening all,
    IN on the new thread. CZ!!!!
    (My SP-01 Shadow and P10-C with the ACSS holosun with Cheveron dot ^ )

Lots going on with me. Update on the IDPA comp I entered with my friend. I was 61 of 63 and my friend placed 17th. I wasn't really disappointed in my performance as this my first time doing anything with a timer. Coming from doing bullseyes shooting in high school JROTC its a very different kind of shooting and I like it. Friend had done a bunch of practice events so its no surprise he placed so high. I'm just glad to get the experience in and didn't DQ. Minor complaints but I'll just say I'm coping.

In other news I am in the process of buying a house. So that's where most my time has been recently. Managed to find a good prospect in Anderson and should be closing this month. Happy with the price and condition all things considered. Plenty of livable space but also in need of some TLC. :rockwoot:
    However got a big week ahead of me in Evansville, time to work at the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival this week! If you happen to be there I am with the Nutty Bar Ice-cream stand but I'll be busy making Yoohoo shakes.

Seems a I missed a lot at the end of the last thread so praying the best for everyone as always.

Attachments

• 20241006_220138.jpg
      20241006_220138.jpg
      207.9 KB · Views: 5

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone

Today is new gun day. Okay, actually it's get my old gun back day. After my accident, prior to getting into the ambulance, I gave the PD my P365XL. They had to hold it for 10 days. That didn't seem unreasonable to me, and this is why we have more than one gun we can carry. I wonder if they'll let me use their indoor range for the inconvenience?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning everyone

Today is new gun day. Okay, actually it's get my old gun back day. After my accident, prior to getting into the ambulance, I gave the PD my P365XL. They had to hold it for 10 days. That didn't seem unreasonable to me, and this is why we have more than one gun we can carry. I wonder if they'll let me use their indoor range for the inconvenience?
    Just thank your lucky stars that they're giving it back this soon. Then after you have it, ask 'em who you have to talk to to get the stupid rule changed . You should have gotten a special trip from a deputy delivering it home the next day with apologies for the "legal" need to hold it at all.:xmad:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just thank your lucky stars that they're giving it back this soon. Then after you have it, ask 'em who you have to talk to to get the stupid rule changed . You should have gotten a special trip from a deputy delivering it home the next day with apologies for the "legal" need to hold it at all.:xmad:
    Yeah, I wasn't thrilled about it either, I just wasn't in the arguing mood at the time. I later found out they took a knife from my saddlebag into evidence as well. I don't know if that falls into illegal search and seizure or not. Maybe they didn't want the tow company to have the knife? I will mention that to them today though.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning INGO.

Taking Hank to get cleaned up since I'm not able to yet. I have a friend that groom's dogs.
    He's just getting a bath, and he's a handful doing so. He hates baths.

View attachment 385439
    Nothing makes our dog hide faster than the words, "ready for your shower?".

Hank looks like he'd be happy with just a dip in the pond?

Top Bottom