The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    File the end off the thing and be done?
    Sure, I guess that’s technically possible, but why is CGW sending out a defective trigger to a customer twice in a row, y’know?
    I'm laughing with you.

Not really with you. but better you than me.
    Oh don’t worry. I’m laughing. It’s just to save face, though.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I can see where your trigger issue would be frustrating, SR.
    The Wizard will get it straightened out, and happiness will be yours !

It actually seems like my eye is a little better today. It's the first day that I'm encouraged it's possible for it to improve.
    Still don't feel safe driving, but I took a one mile walk tonight.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Also no real point when there’s a lifetime warranty on their hard parts. Modifying them would likely void the warranty. I just want my darn trigger to work from the factory. I shouldn’t have to modify it, I kind of paid not to. :dunno:
    I get it. I'm just an impatient sort. I'd file and polish then paint the dam thing red.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Evening folks.

The Wizard received the replacement trigger today. Much to both of our surprise, and likely your guys’ too, it is once again, .015 inches too long.

I would probably find this more humorous if I wasn’t the one directly effected, so feel free to have a laugh at my expense!
    Frustrating - no doubt. But - this is not indicative of the general experiences with CGW. The Wizard has an excellent working relationship with them and they will get this sorted out!

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Also no real point when there’s a lifetime warranty on their hard parts. Modifying them would likely void the warranty. I just want my darn trigger to work from the factory. I shouldn’t have to modify it, I kind of paid not to. :dunno:
    Kind of a frustrating situation. But I'm sure the guys over a CGW are kicking themselves, and after all the headache you'll have a dang nice pistol to shoot :shoot:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Frustrating - no doubt. But - this is not indicative of the general experiences with CGW. The Wizard has an excellent working relationship with them and they will get this sorted out!
    The way I remember the story ... CGW owes their very existence to the Wizard and Birds Away. We'd live in a vastly different world had they not started messing around with CZ pistols ... makes you think, doesn't it?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    The way I remember the story ... CGW owes their very existence to the Wizard and Birds Away. We'd live in a vastly different world had they not started messing around with CZ pistols ... makes you think, doesn't it?
    John Moses Browning, Samuel Colt, Horace Smith, Daniel Wesson, Gaston G****, BA/The Wizard - not necessarily in that order.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good morning INGO.

I'm doing better. I walked 100yds yesterday. Took 5 minutes to recover which isn't bad considering I got completely out of breath going to the bathroom before.
    Then walked another 100yds and 5 minutes to recover.
    I was starting to breath harder each time but was able to recover quicker.
    For example going to my bathroom or kitchen and back to chair in living room I'd be completely out of breath and take 30 minutes or more to recover from it sitting or sometimes laying down.
    So huge improvement, but still a long way to go.
    It felt great just to be able to do that again. My dog loved it as well.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Weatherby's high velocity cartridges were something special when he entered the picture. JNB is still the goat I'm my book. Can't put the wizard in with these guys cause he's still at work. The real appreciation comes after death. So 40-50 years from now the CZs touched by the wizard will be highly sought after.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Weatherby's high velocity cartridges were something special when he entered the picture. JNB is still the goat I'm my book. Can't put the wizard in with these guys cause he's still at work. The real appreciation comes after death. So 40-50 years from now the CZs touched by the wizard will be highly sought after.

Someday I’ll have a 257 wby.

Can’t go further in this without bringing up Elmer Keith.

Top Bottom