The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Pretty miserable out here. Glad you guys are getting lucky. We’re seemingly on the verge of losing power, lights are flickering very often.

On that note, boy am I glad I bought an all weather waterproof hard shell. Outdoor Research makes good stuff.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Pretty miserable out here. Glad you guys are getting lucky. We’re seemingly on the verge of losing power, lights are flickering very often.

On that note, boy am I glad I bought an all weather waterproof hard shell. Outdoor Research makes good stuff.
    Are you working? Camping?
    Need to go feed the dog and work in the barn but she’d rather sit in her chair hungry than go out, doesn’t take much to twist my arm.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Are you working? Camping?
    Need to go feed the dog and work in the barn but she’d rather sit in her chair hungry than go out, doesn’t take much to twist my arm.
    It was bad while I was working, I’m home now though. While I was out and about and at work that jacket was handy, though.

And I don’t blame your pup, it isn’t fun being out there!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It was bad while I was working, I’m home now though. While I was out and about and at work that jacket was handy, though.

And I don’t blame your pup, it isn’t fun being out there!
    I didn't envy the guys I saw on the way over here up in the bucket truck working a broken line.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning INGO.
    Small limbs down here. Kept power and had some light rain. Nothing bad.

Family funeral today...two people unable to make it up from Florida. One had "minor" first floor flooding and "lost" a car. Other has six feet of water in the first floor in their home. Daughter's house, which is on a channel right off the bay, didn't even have water over the seawall. All in the Tampa to Sarasota area. Guess water does what water wants to do...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Small limbs down here. Kept power and had some light rain. Nothing bad.

Family funeral today...two people unable to make it up from Florida. One had "minor" first floor flooding and "lost" a car. Other has six feet of water in the first floor in their home. Daughter's house, which is on a channel right off the bay, didn't even have water over the seawall. All in the Tampa to Sarasota area. Guess water does what water wants to do...
    More reasons why Indiana is better than Florida.

Good morning all. Sorry for your loss, Bandit. Hope all the traveller's get there and back safely and prayers for swift recovery for the Floridians in the family.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    More reasons why Indiana is better than Florida.

Good morning all. Sorry for your loss, Bandit. Hope all the traveller's get there and back safely and prayers for swift recovery for the Floridians in the family.
    Thank you.

They can keep Florida. Great place to visit and their ocean is way better than ours but I can still handle the seasons.

Speaking of travelers....of the few people traveling in the only person that had zero travel issues came from Norway. 14 hours, I think she said.

My uncle started to leave Nashville yesterday and the wind/rain turned him back.

Everyone have a great day....I am off to clean up sticks in the yard before the Mrs tells me to. LOL!

CZ....Phantom...

6886f7f31c008bde5b905f2d386090de.jpg

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Quick range trip with a couple new CZs. Compact with my kadet kit and the p09c nocturne with a holosun. Looks like here in Shelby county we were spared by all the weather. The outdoor range wasn’t flooded or muddy at all. Picture at weird angle. The compact isn’t that big and the p09c isn’t that small LOL
    IMG_7630.jpeg

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    How do you guys like your Kadet 22 conversions? I bought one long ago and have never used it.
    Total junk I hate it. You should tell me yours so you don’t have to put up with it.

All kidding aside they work perfect. I would say for more of my range time with a ZZ is with a cadet kit.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I think I paid $175.00 nib for it. We should put it on a pistol and shoot it.
    To me the perfect host for it is the compact that’s the gun that fits my hand the best. The typical magazine stick out the bottom so I had to buy different base plates for it to sit flush. Shot my cadet kids on pretty much every CZ model that will accept them. I’ve never had a single problem 10 second install and you’re ready to go.

Top Bottom