The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ok, break it down for me on the Sig P22x magazines. I see on the 229's there was an older style mag but seems like the guns produced in the last 14 years take a newer style mag.

Also, doe Mecgar make the factory mags? Are the Mecgar branded mags good in the 22x series?

Just doing some homework. I did some looking at Greg Cote site and so far that's what I kind of came up with. Anyone running the MecGar with the +2 or 3 base plates?

I always prefer OEM for mags but if OEM is the same and the Mecgar's run, well that's a good thing.

Anyone have any great sources for these mags? Some of my go to places are higher than GC.
    I have a bunch of Mecgar for the 226 and I believe a few for the 229. They run great, good quality mag.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Ok, break it down for me on the Sig P22x magazines. I see on the 229's there was an older style mag but seems like the guns produced in the last 14 years take a newer style mag.

Also, doe Mecgar make the factory mags? Are the Mecgar branded mags good in the 22x series?

Just doing some homework. I did some looking at Greg Cote site and so far that's what I kind of came up with. Anyone running the MecGar with the +2 or 3 base plates?

I always prefer OEM for mags but if OEM is the same and the Mecgar's run, well that's a good thing.

Anyone have any great sources for these mags? Some of my go to places are higher than GC.
    I don't have any Mec-Gar mags for Sigs, but do use some for the CZ's. They work flawlessly, in my experience. GC would be my go-to for supplier.

:twocents:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Looked down today after I got home from getting gas and noticed that tank on the FJ is drooping down. Looks like one of the tank straps is broken. Got a couple of calls into my usual shop and one other place to see what costs would be to replace it. Everyone is slammed of course due to short week. Got the price from the dealership as the last resort just a minute ago.

Hopefully the others call me back, otherwise I'll just have to call the dealer back to order & pay for parts so they can at least get those headed this way so I might have a chance of getting it in and taken care of next week.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I saw this nice Marlin 883 on GB and put in a bid, ended up getting it for a bit over 550.00. Seems like a lot for an old Marlin but these have been increasing a lot in value for really nice ones. This one was LNIB which is really unusual, still has the sticker and hang tag (manual) attached. This was from 1990. This was from the era when gun companies still made full size .22 rifles for adults with nice walnut stocks.

rTOtH6gl.jpg

rVKWpaJl.jpg

rVKWpaJl.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Does anybody have an LPVO they're considering parting with? I'm looking for something for the new Ingo build. Considering an ACOG too. Wanted one for years now. May be time.
    Don’t have one but have been looking at these. Has very good reviews for a budget scope and currently on sale. Just a thought.

Also, this has been on sale a lot at PSA recently. Also good reviews and include mount for $250, discount code STRIKE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom