The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    All,

This has been a long time coming, but after this post I will be signing off and no longer be on Ingo. I have lost interest and can no longer afford to keep up with the day to day. My overall health is crap and I have to get my priorities in order to improve it. Unfortunately, Ingo has been like a sugar addiction I can't ween myself off, so I'm going to have to do this cold turkey. It has been a good many of years, you are all great people, and I appreciate everything you have done for me over the years, lots of good memories. Be safe and enjoy yourselves.

- Travis

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    All,

This has been a long time coming, but after this post I will be signing off and no longer be on Ingo. I have lost interest and can no longer afford to keep up with the day to day. My overall health is crap and I have to get my priorities in order to improve it. Unfortunately, Ingo has been like a sugar addiction I can't ween myself off, so I'm going to have to do this cold turkey. It has been a good many of years, you are all great people, and I appreciate everything you have done for me over the years, lots of good memories. Be safe and enjoy yourselves.

- Travis
    Understand and you gotta take care of you!

I hope we can still chat and shoot now and again in the realz (I really want to try out your sub guns!).

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    All,

- Travis
    What the actual ...?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Travis will be missed here. I'm assuming he won't be checking this if he's serious about it and I will be sending him encouragement via other channels as the mood strikes me.. had to end my FB and UTUBE apps to get my time back. I feel his pain. If he's as dedicated to his return to health and family life as he has been to the new machining tasks he's undertaken, he'll be up to snuff sooner rather than later. Go get it Dr. Spicyweiner. :banana:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    95b730c0a8cf1da2ea4202648b7d1b83.jpg

Factory Optic Cuts!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    All,

- Travis
    I totally understand, but it won't be as much fun without you, Travis.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hello ! I'm about to go to the dentist to finally pickup my new choppers. Last week, they were delayed from the lab.
    This has been a 7 month process, so I hope to finally have a conclusion.

Man, o, man, it was hot at the cabin property. Steamy, is more descriptive.
    My little portable air conditioner did a credible job inside, but heck, I don't go down there to be inside.

Luckily, bird photography isn't terribly strenuous ! :D

3H4A3212%20copy-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom