The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'm reaching out to guys who seem to be missing here lately to apologize for being more than a little rough on you all. Been a tense time around here for a bit and it affects the feel of it all. PM's have been sent to a couple to arrange phone calls so we can mend fences. If you're still feeling it and need or want to talk to clear the air, many of you have my# and if you need it, just ask. We don't need the tension here. Life has enough to go around w/o that.

CZ!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My first ever p07. I had to get one right away as I like to buy something just as soon as they are released.

I can’t tell if the color is cement or concrete though?

649d10d3b9258b9838fcf3d1a99dc2be.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Morning all, son got in from IN last night for the weekend. He's going to help me wire up the 60gal compressor and make sure the breakers are appropriate etc. I said I could do it but my wife kept saying something something about burning the house down. I did get the SPFD Ronin 10mm back from machining the other day so i'll keep working on that, I didn't expect the fast turnaround, I still need to grab a new ejector and thumb safety. T-Dogg's seen the pics but i'll throw a couple up some time today.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all, son got in from IN last night for the weekend. He's going to help me wire up the 60gal compressor and make sure the breakers are appropriate etc. I said I could do it but my wife kept saying something something about burning the house down. I did get the SPFD Ronin 10mm back from machining the other day so i'll keep working on that, I didn't expect the fast turnaround, I still need to grab a new ejector and thumb safety. T-Dogg's seen the pics but i'll throw a couple up some time today.
    I'll be replacing the ejector and firing pin stop in my Prodigy today. The ejector is very loose and the extractor clocks along with having front to back movement. EGW parts of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom