Looks like your practicing….lol

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Looks like a face in the fire. Anyone you know?

View attachment 299217
    Can't see it so I can't help you. About to hit the rack. 1 Taxman Exemption with an old friend around the fire. 1 finger of Bone Snapper Rye to finish the evening after washing the chiggers off.
    Been a good day. Lawn mowed, some wood stacked, a little area clean up. Productive but not draining. Beautiful day.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Saw your fire, Patience and had to replicate. Sorry for the absence. I had foot reconstruction in July, almost recovered. I’m getting ready for a little trip, I’ll try and post pics….won’t be MM caliber, but I’ll try. Bourbon and a couple mini, hand rolled Dominican cigars…..luv Cigars!!!
    Cigars. A bad habit I've yet to cultivate.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    @Firehawk

You looking for any trades for that Tanfo .40 you have listed? I got some metal robots and custom made wood signs.

:):

Wish I had the funds, I'd be trading you cash instead. Would make a nice pair with my Witness in .45.
    Man, I wish I was in a place I could. I’m sure I’ll regret selling, but it is what it is. Maybe this is taboo here, but I actually enjoy shooting it more than the SP01. But my wife likes the SP01 so it gets to stay.

Speaking of art… last week we we’re down in French Lick and visiting a wood art store “Bear Hollow Wood Carvers”. It made me think of your work and I could totally see your art being featured in a art store some day.

Edit: Don’t get me wrong, the SP01 is also a fantastic pistol. CZ!

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Man, I wish I was in a place I could. I’m sure I’ll regret selling, but it is what it is. Maybe this is taboo here, but I actually enjoy shooting it more than the SP01. But my wife likes the SP01 so it gets to stay.

Speaking of art… last week we we’re down in French Lick and visiting a wood art store “Bear Hollow Wood Carvers”. It made me think of your work and I could totally see your art being featured in a art store some day.

Edit: Don’t get me wrong, the SP01 is also a fantastic pistol. CZ!
    When you have to “settle” for the sp01 life is good!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning, all! Yesterday I started loading 9mm for FGE. The first 100 went just fine, when I started to load primers into the primer strip for the next 100 is when it went bad. I was in process to put the primers into the loading tray when the primer container flew out of my hand and preformed an Olympic style flip and all the 100 were all over the carpet! I did find all of them. Of the many, many 1000's of primers I have handled this was almost funny.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I haven't used tobacco in (24) years. But, over the course of use, I tried every variant except chewing tobacco.
    A good cigar was always enjoyed around a campfire, but I'd be afraid to try one now .... as it might make me want a cigarette ! It's strange, but every now and then when I'm sitting at a stoplight, I smell cigarette smoke from a nearby car ..... and my brain swoons to attention. The sensation passes quickly, but it's crazy powerful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom