Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The 1911 love continues. Had a 15% off coupon and $4 in rewards from Sportsman Warehouse that I needed to use up before they expired. Ordered an OD Green GSG 1911-22. Final price was $250 with tax. Should have it in a week or so. The plan is to put the ZR Tactical upgrade package in it and some more mags with +4 followers for a 14rd capacity.

Screenshot_20230905_194214_Chrome Beta.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The 1911 love continues. Had a 15% off coupon and $4 in rewards from Sportsman Warehouse that I needed to use up before they expired. Ordered an OD Green GSG 1911-22. Final price was $250 with tax. Should have it in a week or so. The plan is to put the ZR Tactical upgrade package in it and some more mags with +4 followers for a 14rd capacity.

View attachment 297597
    I have a GSG/SIG 1911-22 with all the upgrades, I bought from someone on INGO a few years back. Everyone that has tried mine loves it. I enjoy taking it to the range for some fun plinking. Though, I will note the slide movement when you fire is a bit slow. Like not needing a high speed camera to watch the movement. Though it does shoot flat, with next to no recoil.

Though, I think you said you had one of these before (a few times?).

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a GSG/SIG 1911-22 with all the upgrades, I bought from someone on INGO a few years back. Everyone that has tried mine loves it. I enjoy taking it to the range for some fun plinking. Though, I will note the slide movement when you fire is a bit slow. Like not needing a high speed camera to watch the movement. Though it does shoot flat, with next to no recoil.

Though, I think you said you had one of these before (a few times?).
    Yeppers. Had a black one with the rail and faux suppressor and then another one later on in FDE. OD Green isnt my favorite color, but I get tired of black guns after a bit. Looking forward to tinkering with this new one. I'm already thinking about making my own sights for it, either out of brass or steel, to replace the factory plastic ones.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Mine is the OD green, and I am not a fan of it either. I keep thinking of getting it Cerakoted, along with the Jericho getting Cerakoted.

Just not sure what colors to go with on either.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Mine is the OD green, and I am not a fan of it either. I keep thinking of getting it Cerakoted, along with the Jericho getting Cerakoted.

Just not sure what colors to go with on either.
    Maybe a dark shade of blue for the Jericho? That might look good with those grips.

Something like this?

Screenshot_20230906_093344_Google.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ok. Guys with Sig Romeo knowledge.
    Looking to try one with my M17 or the X10. Which ones fit and what should I look for? Trying to keep it under 3 bills. Since my Birthday crossbow deal fell through I have a few bucks.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Looking to try one with my M17 or the X10. Which ones fit and what should I look for? Trying to keep it under 3 bills. Since my Birthday crossbow deal fell through I have a few bucks.

Not really sure what they sell for without asking google but I have a Sig Romeo pro1 and it is a very capable red dot. Has a nice wide field of view and a reasonably crisp dot.(considering my astigmatism).

Sig has had a few patterns milled into their slides so I’m not even gonna try to guess what is a direct fit and what requires an adapter plate.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville

View attachment 297597
    I love the one I picked up that had previously belonged to CM. Finish isn’t the greatest but im thinking about sending it to USDS Bloomington for cerakote. They are great little plinkers and the upgrades seem to help and be reasonably priced.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I can get Delta Point Pro's for $323. You can get the same price with military discount direct from Leupold.

ROMEO1 1X30 MM are on sale at Sig for $279.00​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom