THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I took the rare action of putting someone on the ignore list this morning. Honestly, I should put all non-Czickness/Signess threads on ignore. Too much idiocy out there right now.

I have a few on mine as well. I hate it, but when every single post is absolute garbage, what do you do? :dunno:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm up ! Spent what little free-time that I had at the cabin .... doing(surprise) ;) some bird photography.
    Had to return home, as I'm seeing the dentist today.

3H4A1467%20copy-XL.jpg

3H4A1506%20copy-XL.jpg

3H4A1494%20copy-L.jpg

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Clone is a loose term. But yes Tanfoglios are based off of the CZ 75 design. As I understand it, few if any parts are actually interchangeable with CZ.

Tanfoglio are a quality firearm and definitely a step above other “CZ inspired” guns like SAR.

It looks like the typical new asking price for a Defiant Stock I on GB is roughly $1050, so $650 seems like a steal. But I don’t know that a LGS price would be.

My experience is that Tanfoglio quality, fit and finish is right up there with CZ. Sometimes even better depending on which models are being compared. However I don’t think they have a military/LE pedigree like CZ, or certainly not to the extent of CZ.

In short, you can’t go wrong with a Tanfoglio (unless you get an older one in 10mm).

If you need to scratch a CZ itch, this is in the classifieds for about the same price (maybe less considering taxes and fees).

https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/cz-sp-01-9mm-price-drop.532013/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom