THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    And here… in the wild we witness a creature… a creature so lost to the world and so mysterious…. Rumor has it, he’s looking for a large cylindrical object….

View attachment 262455
    Don't anger that over the hill, black tutu tribesman!!!!! It was witnessed, this tribesman could shoot 100 yards, with a mud
    I have to limp myself to the bank today .... when I'd rather stay home.
    Had to make an 'appointment' with a bank manager, and I don't want to go through that again.

The issue: Chase Bank (part of the largest financial system in the country) decided that they weren't going to offer Safety Deposit boxes anymore ! I've had a box with them for over 25 years. So, the contents (just govt. bonds, important paperwork, etc.) has to be removed. This isn't just my branch ..... Chase stated that they would offer zero safety deposit boxes anywhere. :runaway:
    My parents just emptied their safe deposit box. Bank raised it from $94 a year to $169….now that’s inflation!!!!

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I ain’t getting rid of coffee either. Just adding more water daily. I chugged 24oz before touching my coffee. I eliminated creamer awhile back, not gonna shake sugar anytime soon. After eliminating creamer, it’s taking me longer to drink my coffee at work… So I haven’t been drinking as much water as I used to.
    I started the same thing a few years ago. I drink a full glass of water first thing in the morning before I drink or eat anything else. It made a big difference in how I feel throughout the day.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I started the same thing a few years ago. I drink a full glass of water first thing in the morning before I drink or eat anything else. It made a big difference in how I feel throughout the day.

I have a weird metabolism that makes me eat several times a day. I make sure to drink a bottle of water with each meal/snack and in that way I always get enough fluid intake.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I have a weird metabolism that makes me eat several times a day. I make sure to drink a bottle of water with each meal/snack and in that way I always get enough fluid intake.
    I do similarly, making sure I drink plenty of water throughout the day. But for me personally, if I drink coffee first and don’t drink enough water afterwards, I’ll have a headache start late morning. I also usually sleep straight through the night 8 hours. I figure after 8 hours I probably wake up dehydrated. A full glass of water first thing in the morning helps me kickstart proper hydration for the day.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I do similarly, making sure I drink plenty of water throughout the day. But for me personally, if I drink coffee first and don’t drink enough water afterwards, I’ll have a headache start late morning. I also usually sleep straight through the night 8 hours. I figure after 8 hours I probably wake up dehydrated. A full glass of water first thing in the morning helps me kickstart proper hydration for the day.

It's a great idea. I also do jumping jacks when I first get out of bed to get the blood flowing. I watched a couple videos saying that it makes a difference and I've been doing it the last 30 days and I agree that it does.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Possession of a quality device often generates the need for having obtained it. That's my explanation for the gun collection right now. Could apply to binos too!
    Yeah I've slowly been streamlining everything in my life to need instead of want.
    For too long I was blowing too much money (I was still within a budget) on **** I wanted and not needed. And I'd get whatever it was that I wanted and almost immediately after obtaining it I'd feel a void again like I needed something else. Very unfulfilled.
    I refocused on what was important in life.
    I made a choice along with a financial planners help to get better focus on my financial future. I had to do it. We had some good things happen that made it necessary to plan it all out
    We have goals for retirement and they aren't going to be cheap but it's what we want. But we Also love to go do things now as a family. So we have a solid plan in place for all of that.
    I also will be making a pretty large purchase in the next couple of weeks thats going to change a lot of things and is a lifelong dream of mine, and will also help with the travel part i mentioned above. So it's all working out great, knock on wood

Last edited:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Once the feds allowed banks have 0% of their depositors cash on hand as collateral, during covid, it was the beginning of the end.
    We are so ****ed
    Banks should have at least 40% in cash on hand. As for the executives selling some of their stock in the bank they work for before it crashed…..NO!!!! Should have to return the money with a 25% penalty. What some of them did was insider trading.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom