THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks. Stiff and sore is the order of the day so far, and not in the good places…

Who’s up for a little health challenge? I already drink a lot of water everyday, but I realized I’m still not drinking enough… So who wants to join me in my challenge?

Take your weight, divide by two, that’s the number of ounces of water you should be consuming everyday… I’m at 100oz… I’d say I usually get about 65ish.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Morning folks. Stiff and sore is the order of the day so far, and not in the good places…

Who’s up for a little health challenge? I already drink a lot of water everyday, but I realized I’m still not drinking enough… So who wants to join me in my challenge?

Take your weight, divide by two, that’s the number of ounces of water you should be consuming everyday… I’m at 100oz… I’d say I usually get about 65ish.

My bar is 96oz. Getting about 75% of that daily. I'd hit the mark of I traded water for coffee. That ain't happening scooter.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My bar is 96oz. Getting about 75% of that daily. I'd hit the mark of I traded water for coffee. That ain't happening scooter.
    I ain’t getting rid of coffee either. Just adding more water daily. I chugged 24oz before touching my coffee. I eliminated creamer awhile back, not gonna shake sugar anytime soon. After eliminating creamer, it’s taking me longer to drink my coffee at work… So I haven’t been drinking as much water as I used to.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I ain’t getting rid of coffee either. Just adding more water daily. I chugged 24oz before touching my coffee. I eliminated creamer awhile back, not gonna shake sugar anytime soon. After eliminating creamer, it’s taking me longer to drink my coffee at work… So I haven’t been drinking as much water as I used to.

I did the opposite. Nixed the sugar and kept the creamer. Had to find a sweeter one than usual, but it was a good trade. Way less sugar.

Turkey #1 has kept me honest on the workouts. I was doing 15-20 mins in the A.M., but she wants to join so now it's when I get home so we can do together.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    From the health articles and videos I've read/watched, you can count your coffee and tea intake as water, as long as you don't drink too much of it. Coffee and tea are like 90 something percent water and mildly diuretic. I count about 75% of my two coffees as water intake. Between that and 5 or 6 16oz bottles of water, I consider myself covered for fluid intake.

I stopped putting sugar or creamer in my coffee over a year ago. Now I'll occasionally use a splash of half and half if the coffee is too bitter, but normally just drink it black. I have a 6oz cup when I first get up and around a 10oz cup a couple hours later. No caffeine after noon or I don't sleep as well.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    From the health articles and videos I've read/watched, you can count your coffee and tea intake as water, as long as you don't drink too much of it. Coffee and tea are like 90 something percent water and mildly diuretic. I count about 75% of my two coffees as water intake. Between that and 5 or 6 16oz bottles of water, I consider myself covered for fluid intake.

I stopped putting sugar or creamer in my coffee over a year ago. Now I'll occasionally use a splash of half and half if the coffee is too bitter, but normally just drink it black. I have a 6oz cup when I first get up and around a 10oz cup a couple hours later. No caffeine after noon or I don't sleep as well.
    I wondered about the coffee/water intake. I’ll dig more into that myself too. I fill up my 24oz coffee mug in the morning and it’s done by lunch at 10:30.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I wondered about the coffee/water intake. I’ll dig more into that myself too. I fill up my 24oz coffee mug in the morning and it’s done by lunch at 10:30.

Yeah, there's info out there stating both count it and don't, but to me it's common sense that you do as it's only mildly diuretic, so why wouldn't it count, at least partially?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom