• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I am also sick today. I have a low grade fever, chills, head and chest are full. I was supposed to go up and visit my son and his wife in South Bend today. Guess I need to postpone that.

I hope this doesn't last long and you get over it. My son came down with it on Thanksgiving. You are probably just working too hard and this will force you to get some rest.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    On another note, Rusty. I'm doing really good on my decision not to buy anymore this year. I only have three I'm looking at. ;)
    :): Now whatcha looking at? I have two AR uppers I'd like to add, but those will have to happen next year. No CZs on my radar right now, unless they come out with a P07 sub compact. Just not in a handgun mood at the moment.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :): Now whatcha looking at? I have two AR uppers I'd like to add, but those will have to happen next year. No CZs on my radar right now, unless they come out with a P07 sub compact. Just not in a handgun mood at the moment.
    I'm just looking at variations on what I already have. I guess I'm a collector at heart.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I don't know, every family is different. We just aren't real close. Everyone has their own lives.
    I am realizing this the older I get... On my dads side we are all huggers, everytime all the time. When talking with my new sister in law, her family doesn't hug at all. She actually told me, "I've never seen a family hug so much, we don't hug at all". That's when it really sank in just how unique we are. I make it a big point to give her a big hug everytime I see her. ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've decided to hold off on being productive for a few hours. Gonna go shootin instead. Really want to shoot some rifles, but I need my rifle buddy to spot for me... Need to check the zero on the M1A. Thinking I'll just go test out the P07 with the new springs and I have not shot the ol gp100 for a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom