• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Like I said yesterday, cold weather and guns is a new combination to me. I'm sure it's been asked elsewhere on INGO, and maybe even on here, but I'll ask again anyway. Do any of you change up any of your lubrication regime with the cold? Looking specifically for semi auto pistols and ARs. Is grease out during the cold months?

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    My effn brick is an effn laser. CZs are not to your taste, we get it. ;)
    BA with all due respect I was commenting on the 97 Pro or con this is an open forum. I've owned several cz handguns and none of them have had the much talked about cajunized makeover :n00b:, I'm sure CGW LOVES you guys and this thread (130 pages of glorious information). I was just commenting on the 97 not ur wife, dog, daughter. Post on fellas I enjoy this thread and CZ 1911 firearms.
    OH,, GOOD MORNING!!:):

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    BA with all due respect I was commenting on the 97 Pro or con this is an open forum. I've owned several cz handguns and none of them have had the much talked about cajunized makeover :n00b:, I'm sure CGW LOVES you guys and this thread (130 pages of glorious information). I was just commenting on the 97 not ur wife, dog, daughter. Post on fellas I enjoy this thread and CZ 1911 firearms.

Commenting on a CZ is worse than commenting on any of those others listed for BA...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Good morning, hps. I didn't take it personally. I enjoy seeing you post in here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like I said yesterday, cold weather and guns is a new combination to me. I'm sure it's been asked elsewhere on INGO, and maybe even on here, but I'll ask again anyway. Do any of you change up any of your lubrication regime with the cold? Looking specifically for semi auto pistols and ARs. Is grease out during the cold months?

I do. More straight up oils if I am going outdoors for the day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah my 97 is a serious slab of steel. But it is the most accurate .45 I own.
    That pains me to say. It really does.
    This has caused me to start concentrating when I run my 1911's instead of my normal draw/point/shoot.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    My new shotgun finally shows as having been shipped. Seems unnecessary since it was in stock in the store I am picking it up from. Guess I shouldn't have ordered online.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's ok, CM. I've heard JMB carries a CZ in heaven.

google-plus-incoming_zpszejm2xxw.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom