Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Didn't do too much damage today. Spent a lot more time at the show than I anticipated, but that means I also spent a lot more quality time with my buddy T-DOGG. Didn't buy anything at the show except $12 to park and enter.... Only saw 2 CZs there, 83 and a DAO 75B in 40. Had a good cheeseburger with DOGG after and then rolled down the road to ZX and picked up some PMAGs.
    A DAO 75B in .40? Wow, never seen one of those.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm still trying to figure out the P07/40 issue. I have a new mag in and if that makes a difference, I'll invest in more, but don't want to throw money away if they don't help. I did a bunch of measurements last night and the P09 and P07 mags are just about identical except for the feed lip dimension. The P07 mag is about 10 thousandths larger than the P09 mag but I've heard that the new P07 mags measure the same as the ones I have. So, I'm not 100% confident that the new mag will fix the issue. Below is a shot of one of the FTF I had yesterday. The gun is still throwing brass 20 to 25 feet, even with the new CGW 18# spring, which is the heaviest they offer. Any thoughts? BTW, the bullet is nose down and caught completely inside of the magazine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm still trying to figure out the P07/40 issue. I have a new mag in and if that makes a difference, I'll invest in more, but don't want to throw money away if they don't help. I did a bunch of measurements last night and the P09 and P07 mags are just about identical except for the feed lip dimension. The P07 mag is about 10 thousandths larger than the P09 mag but I've heard that the new P07 mags measure the same as the ones I have. So, I'm not 100% confident that the new mag will fix the issue. Below is a shot of one of the FTF I had yesterday. The gun is still throwing brass 20 to 25 feet, even with the new CGW 18# spring, which is the heaviest they offer. Any thoughts? BTW, the bullet is nose down and caught completely inside of the magazine.

I would have to actually see this.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Black cherry or black gray for me, of those choices. I love the black cherry on my 75 compact and thinking of the orange black or dirty olive for my SP-01, to be different.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    88, have you looked into stronger mag springs, like ones from Wolff? Are the followers the same design as the mags that are working okay?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just finished setting up another magazine carrier.
    I have 1 that is all 1911 mags.
    There are 3 for the AR mags.
    This one holds the 2011 10mm, 1911 9 mm, GSG .22LR (1911) CZ 97, CZ 75's and CZ P-09 mags.
    There is a row for the 40-P mags when it lands here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom