• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So, what did you score? I just found out my wife scored me a case of the Remington 9mm ammo for $9.99 per box, plus her discount at RK and the $5 per box discount. Woohoo... :rockwoot:
    I wouldn't say "score", but I decided to go forth with an AR pistol build. Took advantage of a couple PSA deals. Once I recover a little bit, I will be looking for a lower and red dot for it.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    It will be my next AR build. I'm sure I'll go the same route with PSA deals. They are hard to pass up sometimes. I have an extra Bushnell TR-25 (I think that's the model) red dot I think I'll use. For a cheap red dot, they aren't bad at all. Don't think I'll need anything more than a red dot since it's a pistol.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It will be my next AR build. I'm sure I'll go the same route with PSA deals. They are hard to pass up sometimes. I have an extra Bushnell TR-25 (I think that's the model) red dot I think I'll use. For a cheap red dot, they aren't bad at all. Don't think I'll need anything more than a red dot since it's a pistol.
    I will at least be going with a Vortex. Just not sure what model or type yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom