Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This thread has the gas to the floor because I can't keep up with it. I get on here in the morning, lunch, and once in the evening. I used to keep up but I am pages behind and haven't had a chance to read anything else going on in INGO. You guys need to slow it down a bit.

I know right? I go and do a conference call or two and come back 3 pages behind. And, I have my pages set to 40 posts. It's tough keeping up with all of this CZ love.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Dang, I almost beat you to 8K. I'm definitely the slow one of the group in that it's been over 8 years and I'm still lagging just about everyone else.

Sorry. We all know how I can run on at the mouth though... :):

Award.....there are awards....really. I always miss the memos on this stuff. Always.

Post whore award, just a confirmation of sorts.

I will second that. ;)

I third it, 88 gets my vote!

This thread has the gas to the floor because I can't keep up with it. I get on here in the morning, lunch, and once in the evening. I used to keep up but I am pages behind and haven't had a chance to read anything else going on in INGO. You guys need to slow it down a bit.

I know right? I go and do a conference call or two and come back 3 pages behind. And, I have my pages set to 40 posts. It's tough keeping up with all of this CZ love.

Yep, came back from 3 hours at the eye doctor to pages upon pages. whew!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just had the strangest two guys come into work... Had me freaking out. One slow talker good old boy, he left and in walked a younger fast talker seemed like he was on some kinda drugs... I don't like visitors. They were selling hydraulic work.

Warren, OH. Beau Jones Hydraulics. Just seemed really odd to me, had my spidey senses on full alert.

They were at our shop today also. Very strange guys. Beau was the younger thinner guy and was definitely hopped up on something. I suspect cocaine, being serious.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Last year we sent some stuff to a hydraulic shop in Ohio. That shop got raided by the feds for drugs. Never saw our equipment again.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    We swapped on a MOE SL handguard he had just to see if I liked it. It looked better and felt better in hand than the standard MOE, but I didn't want a plastic guard on it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    And I stand in support of 88 as well. Has my vote.
    His posts are very well put together and informative.

Dang, on other sites, I've gone by the name JonasGrumby, but am thinking now that I need to start going by The Professor. Where is Ginger when you need her?

We swapped on a MOE SL handguard he had just to see if I liked it. It looked better and felt better in hand than the standard MOE, but I didn't want a plastic guard on it.

Wow Rusty, that's really coming together quite nicely. Can't wait to see it when it's done with all of the new metal parts and all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom