The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    President says that Obama wanted to meet with the North Koreans, but that they refused to see him. Just said it at his rally. Lie or not a lie?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Obama, said if I'm recalling correctly "with no preconditions."

In 2007 obummer said he would meet with north korea without preconditions. Of course that was before the election so he said all kinds of lies.

Later, when it came time to do what he said, it was obummer that had the preconditions. He then decided north korea would not meet his preconditions without trying further.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You would think from all of this that's there's lots of money to be made at the EPA. Strange for an organization that got it's start trying to clean up the environment.

Always follow the money

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In 2007 obummer said he would meet with north korea without preconditions. Of course that was before the election so he said all kinds of lies.

Later, when it came time to do what he said, it was obummer that had the preconditions. He then decided north korea would not meet his preconditions without trying further.

And you believe this. I do not.
    They are all twisted. Every one of them to some point.

I do. I believe, at least initially, he would've met with the North Koreans. When he suggested the idea, he was raked over the coals by the right. In retrospect, the criticism of the idea may have been valid. President Trump, met with the North Koreans without any preconditions. Kim got a free trip, public notoriety, China relaxing sanctions, a suspension of South Korean War games, and positive propaganda out of mouth of a US President. Our President has called our war games "provocative," and heaped praise on murderous dictator. As of today, we have 200 coffins sitting at the DMZ, empty, despite the president saying we received the remains of our honored war dead a 2 weeks ago, and that they were enroute home. We're seeing the North Korean upgrading facilities. At what point do say "we've been had," and quit playing this game?

At least to me, I don't think our government is addressing this situation with any sort of seriousness. We're being subjected to "Show Summits," where the likelihood of anything tangible is negligible to nil. Our next "show" will be in Russia with Putin, who is perhaps the most savvy leader on the planet. He's certainly more squared-away than Kim. IMHO, I do not think that the Putin Summit should be happening, at least not until we have the Korean situation locked down.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    President Donald Trump's resort, Mar-a-Lago, filed a request to the Department of Labor for 61 additional visas for foreign servers and cooks, according to a Job Order Records filed on Thursday and Friday.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/politics/mar-a-lago-foreign-workers-request/index.html

...21 of these positions are for cooks. I find it dubious that these are jobs that Americans can't or won't do, especially since the Winter WH has used theses visas to hire cooks, servers, and housekeepers. This would appear to undermine the idea of allowing people to come here only if "they are the best."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dhb_9j0X0AA9Dsz.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom