The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So let’s see if I have this right President DJT stated he would ensure that Rep. Pelosi was elected speaker.
    If the President did this it would drive the Democrats insane!
    It would be like he was in charge of who was elected Speaker of the House.
    I would think that ensuring Rep.Pelosi’s victory would pit Democrats against one another and in some minds make it look like Rep. Pelosi would owe the President a favor?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yup. Basically, he is taking a foregone (but possibly difficult) conclusion and using some judo moves to improve his position vs. the Democrats.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So let’s see if I have this right President DJT stated he would ensure that Rep. Pelosi was elected speaker.
    I would think that ensuring Rep.Pelosi’s victory would pit Democrats against one another and in some minds make it look like Rep. Pelosi would owe the President a favor?

Is this more 4D chess?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The UK Spectator has done an analysis of the Brexit agreement and highlighted the Top 40 Horrors hidden in it. With terms like these, it would be easy to conclude that there wasn't really anyone negotiating for Brexit at all.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think Political moves are like that chess board in Star trek the one Spock played ?
    I believe most INGO members would make terrible Politicians everyone right of left or middle seems to be upfront about most issues. Can’t be that way in politics!

It would seem if President DJT just saying that he wanted Rep. Pelosi to be the speaker is a political win?
    Even if no other action is taken he is in the Dems mind instead of all the great bills they are gonna pass ?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This is something Trump does that I like. I like it when he trolls bat-**** crazy Democrats.

That's exactly the same compliant I have with King Trump.

I wouldn't say Trump is the sharpest tool in the shed. But he's not bat-**** crazy. She's a ****ing lunatic.

Is this more 4D chess?

No. Just trolling Democrats, which is something he's fairly good at.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If he can get Daylight Savings abolished, he can be Emperor Trump ordained by God himself.

Nah. I mean. I'd be okay with that if we did it as a nation, and he'd get some kudos from me for that. My standards are a bit higher for deities though.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Nah. I mean. I'd be okay with that if we did it as a nation, and he'd get some kudos from me for that. My standards are a bit higher for deities though.

I've swallowed the Kool-Aid. If he clubs a panda to death using Johnny Cash's guitar on National TV, I figure there must have been a good reason.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This is a good video (just under 8 minutes) about some of the issues around shootings, gun control and cultural changes.

[video=youtube;j49y3FUZk7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j49y3FUZk7o[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is a good video (just under 8 minutes) about some of the issues around shootings, gun control and cultural changes.

[video=youtube;j49y3FUZk7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j49y3FUZk7o[/video]

She kept smirking.
    All she wants to hear is validation of her opinion. Not someone else's.
    And she wants the simple solution.
    People fixing themselves... too hard.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Before the recent, horrendous forest fires, and the intense politicization of the tragedy, it was well-known that the area in and around the Plumas National Forest was at extreme risk of a catastrophic forest fire due to, among other things, "decades of mismanaged forests".

From July of this year:

Plumas County News: Forest tour: Understanding thinning, private forest plans and managed fire
    Forest tour: Understanding thinning, private forest plans and managed fire - Plumas News

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Before the recent, horrendous forest fires, and the intense politicization of the tragedy, it was well-known that the area in and around the Plumas National Forest was at extreme risk of a catastrophic forest fire due to, among other things, "decades of mismanaged forests".

Apparently "decades of mismanaged forests" is caused by climate change.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I wonder if these misguided radical environmentalists that have mismanaged these forests for so long are thinking about all the CO2 their fires are producing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder if these misguided radical environmentalists that have mismanaged these forests for so long are thinking about all the CO2 their fires are producing.
    I'm surprised they haven't mandated the placement of "scrubbers" on the top of each tree, much like coal fired power plants so they can have cleaner forest fires. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom