The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Rather than silliness, you could object more rationally by showing that Trump is a man of personal integrity.

If you could. But, you cannot. So...silliness.

The truth, to Trump, is a matter of inconvenience to be avoided at all costs.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Rather than silliness, you could object more rationally by showing that Trump is a man of personal integrity.

If you could. But, you cannot. So...silliness.

The truth, to Trump, is a matter of inconvenience to be avoided at all costs.
    I dont care if he eats puppies. Hes delivering on what I elected him to do.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Young dog makes a fine meal. The only good Indian is ...... No, I won't say it. Just kiddin. but based on Warren's social agenda, I don't find her to be a good Indian. Wail on Trump all you want, but I'm not tired of winning just yet. Looking forward to November 6th and 7th. I'm not a mean person, but I want to see the Dems crushed, and crying. They suck, bigly.

Aye Matey

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Trump needs to ask the Democrat party if this is the new measure of ethnicity in the US. Seems to me that if such a tiny percentage means so much, it should be the end of identity politics in the US, as we are surely all some kind of oppressed minority. Hand me that DNA swab, I want my reparations.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    As Archie Bunker said: "You missed the pernt, Edith".

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-budget/us-government-posts-widest-deficit-since-2012-idUSKCN1MP28I

longmire.jpeg

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We need to have a mission to the moon to retrieve and replace that flag and bring it home to put it into the Smithsonian museum so that all Americans can visit it. It's a true national treasure.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There was a tremendous amount of diversity at NASA in 1969. You had yer tall white men and yer not so tall white men. You had men with Texas accents, and then you had men who spoke American. You had men with crew cuts and you had men who were not blessed with scalp follicles. You had yer smokers and yer non-smokers. You had boys who were married and boys who were single. You had good lookin' lads and some stump ugly boys. You had yer engineers (God's gift to the planet) and everybody else.

That would be 2^7 possible permutations or 128 different possible fellas in that cluster. THAT is diversity fellas....although NASA attempted to exclude as many bald, ugly men with a southern drawl (who couldn't possibly be engineers....more likely Aggies) as could be gotten away with.

There were these females who may not have been tall, or white or possessing a Texas twang, but I'm not sure. They were in a separate building to keep all the boys focused on their slide rules. There were not many of them.

Last edited:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Didn't Oprah make a movie about some non-white women who saved NASA's bacon or something? I havn't seen it yet.anybody see it?

There was a tremendous amount of diversity at NASA in 1969. You had yer tall white men and yer not so tall white men. You had men with Texas accents, and then you had men who spoke American. You had men with crew cuts and you had men who were not blessed with scalp follicles. You had yer smokers and yer non-smokers. You had boys who were married and boys who were single. You had good lookin' lads and some stump ugly boys. You had yer engineers (God's gift to the planet) and everybody else.

That would be 2^7 possible permutations or 128 different possible fellas in that cluster. THAT is diversity fellas....although NASA attempted to exclude as many bald, ugly men with a southern drawl (who couldn't possibly be engineers....more likely Aggies) as could be gotten away with.

There were these females who may not have been tall, or white or possessing a Texas twang, but I'm not sure. They were in a separate building to keep all the boys focused on their slide rules. There were not many of them.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So what am I?

Can anybody submit an answer this? :D

The smart thing for him to do is give Warren a check for some small amount and laugh it off. That's style.

Again, I absolutely think this wasn't a real bet, and it wasn't taken, and he owes her absolutely nothing.

BUT - the really smart thing would be to donate to that charity on his own. I remember on the Apprentice, if a charity or celebrity struck his fancy, he'd "match" the show's donation with a $25k donation of his own. He should do that. He should donate $25k and challenge her to match it.

She most likely won't, then he could say that he loves the charity more than she does. That he loves all women more than she does.

Wait.

Maybe that last thing isn't such a great motto for him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom