The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hillary Clinton says Trump will 'wholesale fire people' after midterm elections | Fox News

correct.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Idunno. He’s kinda running out of 3rd rate thugs. He may have to start filling administration jobs by appealing to his rally crowds. Hey TT, maybe you can be the new chief of staff? T.Lex, the next AG? Ooh. I know. GPIA can be the next press secretary.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Something something...
    The far-reaching, the boundless future will be the era of American greatness. In its magnificent domain of space and time, the nation of many nations is destined to manifest to mankind the excellence of divine principles; to establish on earth the noblest temple ever dedicated to the worship of the Most High -- the Sacred and the True. Its floor shall be a hemisphere -- its roof the firmament of the star-studded heavens, and its congregation an Union of many Republics, comprising hundreds of happy millions, calling, owning no man master, but governed by God's natural and moral law of equality, the law of brotherhood -- of "peace and good will amongst men.". . .

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Idunno. He’s kinda running out of 3rd rate thugs. He may have to start filling administration jobs by appealing to his rally crowds. Hey TT, maybe you can be the new chief of staff? T.Lex, the next AG? Ooh. I know. GPIA can be the next press secretary.
    I would be first rate in service to my President ;)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The MSM continues to help Trump.

I keep reading about how they're emphasizing how the world laughed at Trump. Yeah, they did. But, like any good performer, he improvised and drew a bigger laugh when he acknowledged it.

The people who voted for Trump - on both sides of the political spectrum - not only don't care what those UN people think, they LIKE that Trump got that reaction. (Trump supporters on here can disagree if I have that wrong.) By focusing on the reaction to Trump, the MSM is promoting Trump.

They (the MSM) is literally ignorant about what's happening.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The MSM continues to help Trump.

I keep reading about how they're emphasizing how the world laughed at Trump. Yeah, they did. But, like any good performer, he improvised and drew a bigger laugh when he acknowledged it.

The people who voted for Trump - on both sides of the political spectrum - not only don't care what those UN people think, they LIKE that Trump got that reaction. (Trump supporters on here can disagree if I have that wrong.) By focusing on the reaction to Trump, the MSM is promoting Trump.

They (the MSM) is literally ignorant about what's happening.
    Of course they are. They still cannot fathom that anyone can not see Trump through the same lens that they do.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...They (the MSM) is literally ignorant about what's happening.

They're like the parents whose kid doesn't make the all-star team. Everybody else knows their kid didn't make it cause he/she sucks. But to those parents, it's unexplainable, it's unfair, somebody has to be out to get their little superstar.:rolleyes:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    They're like the parents whose kid doesn't make the all-star team. Everybody else knows their kid didn't make it cause he/she sucks. But to those parents, it's unexplainable, it's unfair, somebody has to be out to get their little superstar.:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm reminded of the ST:NG scene where Data can't figure out how to get out of that Chinese finger puzzle.

Dang, I'm an old nerd.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Idunno. He’s kinda running out of 3rd rate thugs. He may have to start filling administration jobs by appealing to his rally crowds.

Running out? NO WAY. There are tons of dooshnozzles left in Washington to pick from. The problem is finding one that is not financially corrupt and has never spoken to a female.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Running out? NO WAY. There are tons of dooshnozzles left in Washington to pick from. The problem is finding one that is not financially corrupt and has never spoken to a female.

Well. Honestly, I just wanted to find a way to get some INGOers into the administration at a high level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom