• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    I have to say either Heartbreak Ridge or The Dead Pool. I have to watch those when they're on...If it can't be an Eastwood film I'd pick Gladiator

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Gosh, those are some good ones. I'd have to say the best movie ever is "Christmas Vacation." Maybe I'm skewed because I've seen it about a half dozen times over the Holiday Break....

"can't see the line, can ya Russ?":popcorn:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    scarface ........all other movies leave you wondering ..

at the end of scarface no wondering left it was OVER ...

"SAY hallo to ma lil friend "

"F@CKIN COCKAROACHES":draw:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    man thats a rough order to fill...just one huh...damn.

I'd have to go with a classic... Blazing Saddles :D :yesway:

+1 for Blazing Saddles but not my choice.

Greatest Movie EVER in my mind.... Young Guns. Hands down.

REGULATORS!!!!!!!!! Mount Up!!!

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'm going to break the rules, as calling any movie "best" is just an opinion.

The drumroooooool please:

Patton. After GS Scott read the script and met the Patton's and Bradley, decided to give his best Patton he could. Bradley wanted Patton portrayed as something he was not and Scott made history (Carlo D'este; Patton: a genus for war)

Saving Pvt Ryan. Too real according to a relative that went ashore at dog green.

The Right Stuff. Airplanes and some kick ass airplanes. Lets put rockets on airplanes. Lets strap rockets to our ass.

MIDWAY. Stars out the ass depicting a desperate battle against impossible odds

Tora Tora Tora Powerful, Magnificent and an epic blockbuster. Made in the day when acting wasn't a cheap soap opera and eye candy graphics

Airport. Dean Martin. Burt Lancaster. 707. Explosives.

Dirty Mary, Crazy Lary. Well, not a great movie. Cheese plot, cheesier acting. Best car chase ever.

Heavy Metal. Great story, Great Graphics ( I believe it was the last of the all hand art animations) and great rock.

LeMans, Winning. Major actors did their own driving at a time when a .100 of an inch mistake on the race track could burn you to death.

The Bucket List. Real actors with passion. Ok so it's just crazy old men having nervous breakdowns. It's my breakdown and I am entitled to it and I will enjoy it at my pleasure.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    This is like asking us to pick one and only one firearm out of the safe to keep! But if I had to pick one I would have to agree with RogerB and go with the all-time classic and most politically incorrect movie ever made "Blazing Saddles".
    The first time I ever watched this movie was on VHS and it took forever because I kept rewinding thinking no they did not say what I thought I heard.

Top Bottom