• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I have a few Berettas, but they are not as nice as yours. How can you have an imported "ghost gun"? If you are finishing the firearm yourself from domestic unfinished receiver stock & parts, you can forgo the serial number. But for an imported firearm, I'm unclear how that can be possible.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I have a few Berettas, but they are not as nice as yours. How can you have an imported "ghost gun"? If you are finishing the firearm yourself from domestic unfinished receiver stock & parts, you can forgo the serial number. But for an imported firearm, I'm unclear how that can be possible.
    I bought this gun years ago ”new” from a dealer. It’s a great pistol and I love shooting it. The only not original item is the LPA target rear sight which I added because of my “old” eyes. Of course, I retained the original rear sight “just in case” so to speak. Remember that as far as I know “ghost gun” referred to the fact that the older Italian made Inox pistols have all stainless parts and not black or plastic parts that you often see on “newer” Inox pistols. If I’m mistaken on the term “ghost gun” as to this 92fs, I’m sure an expert on this subject will chime in.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette

The term “Ghost” or “Ghost gun” in reference to a Beretta 92 simply means a completely stainless/Inox pistol. It has nothing to do with a serial number, just how the gun looks. :)

Very nice, OP! I used to have around 15 different 92 models including both a Gen1 and Gen2 Elite, a Type M, a Ghost, a Brigadier, a Centurion, a Compact, a Wilson Combat Compact, etc. I never did get a D model because at the time I didn’t think I’d enjoy it. Now I really want one lol.

I’ll have to get some current photos, but at the moment I have an 92G Elite II, 92G LTT Elite RDO Centurion, PX4 LTT RDO full-size, and a mostly stock PX4 Compact, though it does have Carry levers, a D spring, and an LTT Optimized Trigger Bar. I plan to get a Trigger Job In A Bag and get the RDO cut for it eventually.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    When it comes to Berettas I adore the original 92FS with the M9 straight dust cover and no radius on the grip for both feel and aesthetics. They're also great suppressed.

Last edited:

hereforthecootbash

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2015
    boone county
    Only beretta I own is an 84fs. I won’t carry 380 in the winter but I’ll carry that little cheetah in summer without a worry that a couple good placed shots from her will stop any threat.

Top Bottom