• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If there weren't fraud, the Democrats wouldn't consistently fight like demons to make sure there isn't adequate accountability all while screaming up a lung about us being able to buy and sell guns without a paper trail in their possession.

Gee, that a pretty broad segue to all of your other grievances. Not related to the topic, but go ahead. Get it off your chest.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Remember during the first debate that Biden said he wouldn't declare victory until the results of the election was independently certified? I don't but youtube does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO93AtR9-J8

Not saying Biden won't be the President but like a politician, walking back on his word as the election results are not certified yet.

I think, at this time, most of us are looking at the big picture and not so worried about who shot John. Either Biden is in, or he's not, The rest can be parsed at some future date. Don'tcha think?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Greg Gutfeld nailed it.
    The problem is we let the news media say who the winner is instead of the election officials.
    The more controversy, the more intense emotion, the more money they make.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Greg Gutfeld nailed it.
    The problem is we let the news media say who the winner is instead of the election officials.

Sure that makes sense if you ignore that they base that prediction based on the facts, i.e. the vote count.

Trump can cancel all that emotion by accepting the inevitable.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Greg Gutfeld nailed it.

While the media ought to be reined in, it probably will never happen.

But, the Popular Vote Compact might happen, and that would make life simpler for all sides.

Colorado voters have decided to join a growing list of states that hope to decide a president by popular vote, the latest move in a national chess match over the way the United States elects its presidents.

Called the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, the agreement calls for states to award their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote, once enough states join the agreement.

So far, 15 states and the District of Columbia have approved the pact, covering 196 electoral votes of the required 270 to win the presidency.

That 270 matters: The states that have approved legislation to join the compact agreed it would not take effect until the 270 threshold is reached. Once it does, those states will have the power to use their Electoral College votes to elect a winner, according to the popular vote. This uses the Electoral College to effectively phase out the Electoral College, though it would not apply to states that do not sign up.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Sure that makes sense if you ignore that they base that prediction based on the facts, i.e. the vote count.

Trump can cancel all that emotion by accepting the inevitable.

Trump dropped the bomb on the electronic voter fraud today.
    That is where most of the fraud occurred.
    This is only the beginning.
    Stay in the fight!

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If the seventeen of us that post regularly cannot get along here, with as much in common as we all have, things have to be bad right now.

There are no enemies here.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Stay in the fight!

So said a few Japanese on remote islands... for years after the war was over.

Maybe Obama will let Trump use the "Hope" logo.

As to this "bomb", I think it's more akin to teenagers tossing lit firecrackers.

Do I want Trump to succeed, yeah, I think I do. But at a certain point...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think our general lack of cursing is in our favor.

Bad words, used judiciously, add texture to the argument.

But some guys overdo it.

No kidding. Some guys have so many asterisks i don't even know what they are saying and am not gonna spend time figuring it out.

If I had a hammer I'd consider it against the rules of language in polite company.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom