• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    Your inventory is WAY WAY WAY up over the last time I was there (shortly after Christmas)

Anyhow, thanks for letting me blow the rust off my trigger finger this afternoon.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    I havent shot there yet. Is the range nice?

Well, it's certainly not trashy!!!

5 lanes worth. Well enough lit, seemed well enough ventilated.

If you're in the area, stop in and take a look around. It's directly across from McDonalds on East St, not too far north of Troy Ave.

-J-

handgun

Master
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Well, it's certainly not trashy!!!

5 lanes worth. Well enough lit, seemed well enough ventilated.

If you're in the area, stop in and take a look around. It's directly across from McDonalds on East St, not too far north of Troy Ave.

-J-

Yeah i know where its at. Stopped in their twice looking for a specific gun.. they had one but it was in pink:xmad: so i didnt buy it.

But never managed to check out their range

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Yeah i know where its at. Stopped in their twice looking for a specific gun.. they had one but it was in pink:xmad: so i didnt buy it.

But never managed to check out their range

Check it out, I shoot there regularly and really enjoy it. With it only being 5 lanes, weekdays are the best time to go. Weekends get backed up rather quickly.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    Seriously...

I don't think that ITP gets enough INGO "love".

They're very very very well-stocked with all kinds of firearms in all kinds of makes & models. Prices are reasonable, too.

I was certainly treated well from the employees I interacted with.

-J-

blamecharles

Master
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Seriously...

I don't think that ITP gets enough INGO "love".

They're very very very well-stocked with all kinds of firearms in all kinds of makes & models. Prices are reasonable, too.

I was certainly treated well from the employees I interacted with.

-J-

I always am treated well also. They are a good group of guys and i bought my GF's P238 there for a great price.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I need to make it down there and do some shootin or at least jsut stop in and say hello . They are a great bunch of guys.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm definitely a regular there at the range and their staff is always friendly to chat about whatever!

I agree - As great as they are, I feel like they're kind of under the radar on INGO. Great guys, inventory and range, nonetheless. :rockwoot:

Spiorad-Fola

Plinker
    May 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've always had a good time there, damn reasonable prices, cheap range time, and cheap transfer fees have me hooked like a smack addict. Plus i hear rumors that they're going to be doing water transfers, parkerizing/cerakoting/etc soon, which is awesome because i don't think i can live without a a skull camoed, white ar-10. :)

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I've always had a good time there, damn reasonable prices, cheap range time, and cheap transfer fees have me hooked like a smack addict. Plus i hear rumors that they're going to be doing water transfers, parkerizing/cerakoting/etc soon, which is awesome because i don't think i can live without a a skull camoed, white ar-10. :)

Oh very nice! My 22/45 needs some color.

Spiorad-Fola

Plinker
    May 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Moar INGO love for ITP!
    Hit the show this weekend and they hooked me up with an H&K mk.23 (NIB) for.....a lot less than I should have paid...
    :-)
    +1

Top Bottom