• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We are a couple of registrations away from 18,000 registered members. I want to thank all of our registered members for making INGO great.

INGO has never been busier and what keeps people coming back to this great site is the fantastic content we have here. The content comes from YOU!!!!

Thank you to the mods who keep this forum going in the right direction and thank you to our Site Supporters and Advertisers! With out their support this forum would not be possible!

:ingo:

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Thank you Fenway! and all of the INGO members. I learn something new everyday! So much great knowledge on this forum. If I'm on my computer, there's a 98% chance I'm on INGO!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We are a couple of registrations away from 18,000 registered members. I want to thank all of our registered members for making INGO great.

INGO has never been busier and what keeps people coming back to this great site is the fantastic content we have here. The content comes from YOU!!!!

Thank you to the mods who keep this forum going in the right direction and thank you to our Site Supporters and Advertisers! With out their support this forum would not be possible!

:ingo:
    your_welcome_WEL00022ae.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If it weren't for INGO, I would still be buying guns from the other place and ignoring the shop that is right down the street from my house. This is a great place with a lot of great people. Thanks for keeping it going, Fenway and all those who participate.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I remember when it all started......
    And then I came along and just would. not. shut. up! :): Ah man.. those were the days. You'd log in, and *maybe* someone had posted something that day. I used to read EVERY post in the entire forum! Now, I'm gone for a couple hours and come back to 2000 posts!

Thank you, Fenway, for this great idea of a forum! Without you, I probably never would have started shooting and met the great and wonderful people I have.

And thank you, Mods, for ALL the hard work you put in! You do a GREAT job! <3 :rockwoot:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I enjoy INGO so much that spent my money to become a Site Supporter and bought the t-shirts and patches! :-)

I figure it's like paying for a magazine subscription. Considering all of the different views, reviews, anecdotes, topics, pictures...just the whole giant pile o' information that's available here, $10 is cheap.

Top Bottom