Texas, Yet Again. This time a case for banning vehicles.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just be thankful that the driver used a motor vehicle and not a firearm otherwise America hating Joe would blow a gasket screaming to take guns away from honest people. Unfortunately there are still dead people.

Sad that in this case the driver will get credit. If a firearm was used it would get credit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, but the anti-gunners won't listen to that argument. After all, they drive cars and surely would not want their cars banned.
    Maybe the news should start putting dashcam videos on the news, as much as they do their anti gun stuff.
    Watch those videos day after day, and people might start talking about it

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    After further review

Left side of the screen, 2 cars turn left at the light, traveling toward the bus stop.
    Speeding SUV blows the light, goes around the cars.

No, first car turned, second car might have stopped. Car or SUV blew the light.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It shows dumb a**es in cars.
    Watch hour after hour of it, and maybe people might start equating to them being 'as dangerous' as guns.
    I think most people can tell the difference between cars and guns, regardless of how many hours of aholes behind the wheel appear on video. There is no equivalency. It's a silly argument. A car can certainly be used to kill, but that's not its main purpose. I'm not shy about the fact that my gun is, indeed, for killing someone who needs killing, in defense of my life or others. That's its main purpose.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think most people can tell the difference between cars and guns, regardless of how many hours of aholes behind the wheel appear on video. There is no equivalency. It's a silly argument. A car can certainly be used to kill, but that's not its main purpose. I'm not shy about the fact that my gun is, indeed, for killing someone who needs killing, in defense of my life or others. That's its main purpose.
    Cars ACCIDENTALLY killing as many, than guns do on ACCIDENT.

That's not exactly proving the cars are 'good'.

Top Bottom