• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I think I may have just crossed the line! I went to Mishawaka yesterday with every intention to buy a new gun to add to my collection. Made the mistake of walking by the Apple store first and ended up adding an iPad to my collection instead.

The LGS and the Apple store. Torn between two lovers! :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The firearm is a better investment. In two years your $500 gun is still worth $450, your $500 IPad is worth what $150????

It won't take Apple 2 years to put out another iPad. That is the thing I love about Apple. A bunch of the users buy into the whole marketing push and "need" each of the newest ASAP when they come out.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    It won't take Apple 2 years to put out another iPad. That is the thing I love about Apple. A bunch of the users buy into the whole marketing push and "need" each of the newest ASAP when they come out.

Not this guy. I actually got my hands on the oldest iPad, the generation 1. Wifi, 32gig. Mint condition in box, skins and case for $250. It sometimes pays to talk to the browsing customers who DO want the newest when they come out.;)

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    think of the iPad as an investment on improving your gun habit. You can now check gun prices from the parking lot of the gun store and I believe there is an app to help with ballistics, in addition to checking in on what the INGOers think about the gun before you buy it. it's a win-win people. We are through the looking glass here.

Top Bottom