• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    Well, we went to a local gun shop in Connersville (Wolff's). She held the Walther and Ruger, and seems to like the Ruger better. We weren't able to shoot them, but I think I'll just take the chance and get a Ruger. His price wasn't bad, but I thought I'd see if anyone here had one they'd want to part with.

SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    My duaghter owns a SR22 and a pink ruger 10-22, but still shoots my old HIGH-STANARD SPORTKING M more than both of them. SHE THINKS SHE IS ANNIE OAKLEY with that gun.

quesofd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Plan on purchasing a P22 for the wifey. Pink of course. Love the fact that if you paint a football, gun, or car pink, they'll take immediate interest in it

SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    Plan on purchasing a P22 for the wifey. Pink of course. Love the fact that if you paint a football, gun, or car pink, they'll take immediate interest in it
    No doubt about that, brought home a new RUGER SR40 and first thing she asked, can I get her one in pink, had to laugh out loud, until she ran outside with it, SHE FIRED THE FIRST 165 ROUNDS, I thought great just lost that new gun. Going to take her gun shopping and let her pick out her next hand gun, and get the design and colors she wants done to it , just want to get her something personalized that she will keep close to her before she leaves the nest:D.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I had a Walther P22 and it served as a great trainer. I couldn't pass up a trade for a Dan Wesson 15-2, though....so I had to let it go. If I ever run across a deal on another, I'll definitely pick it up, as they're great to teach with and fun to plink with.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom