• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    they have made it clear that it is their intent, don't kid yourself. They don't hide the fact at all.
    There are over 1.2 BILLION muslims in the world. If they were determined to take over, it wouldn't be much of a problem. The facts of the matter are that the VAST majority of muslims are as peaceful and caring as the American people are. They're not some ravening horde as certain people would have us believe. They just want to get on with their day to day existence, work their jobs, raise their families and live a good life. I've never met a muslim who hated America. Met plenty who didn't care for our government, but they espoused a love of America. They, unlike many Americans can separate the two. Muslims aren't out to get us. A minuscule number of extremists are pissed enough to go to war with us.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So, what dictators in Islamic countries are Thailand, India, China, Indonesia, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Denmark propping up or which petty wars are they choosing sides in. Those countries have all had mindless, senseless terrorist attacks committed over the past half century by various brands of Islamic terrorists. If just about anything you do can be perceived as a slight or misstep justifying a slaughter in your country then "just existing" seems to fill the bill.

Can't wait to see the comeback to this one.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Idiotic comparison.

Muslims have a 1300 year old holy book calling for world domination. What is the Christian imperative for a One World Government?

No, this is a ridiculous assumption. Christians don't have a 1300 year old holy book calling for world domination, therefore, they have no imperative for world domination. Have you ever done something without a 1300 year old holy book calling for you to do it?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Were all of those actually members of Al Queda, or just lone wolves? They claim responsibility for any and every terrorist attack they can just to instill fear in their enemies. They claimed responsibility for the shooting in Oslo, and that guy was anti-Muslim. Beyond that, people ignore the fact that America is propping up dictators and choosing sides, and we have gotten attacked. Is that the only factor? I certainly don't believe so, but it seems like the elephant in the room.

The Madrid bombing, the Mumbai attack... lone wolves... huh. I guess the revision of history is more robust than I expected.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    But the situation is nowhere near that simple, or black and white.

In Afghanistan you have multiple factions, think of them like political parties. Some political factions may attempt to justify the attacks of the extremists, but that is not the policy of the sovereign government as a whole.

It was the Taliban's policy.

You could just as easily say America allows extremist groups to exist in our borders.... but that would be a biased exaggeration of one faction's beliefs in our country, not the sovereign nation as a whole, and not the working political aim of our country as a whole.

How is having a entirely domestic group, which is not launching attacks against any other nation, and which would be either annihilated or offered up for annihilation by our own government even remotely the same as the Taliban's response to the 9/11 attacks? It's not, that's how.

What about the known extremists groups inside our borders, for example the KKK ... is it America's national policy to "shelter" the KKK? We know they exist, we even go as far as to give them first amendment protections...would it be justified for another nation to occupy our country to "root out" the KKK? Would that be justifiable?

If the KKK even set off a firecracker they would have the fury of hell rained upon them by our own government. Are you serious? This is the counter-example you came up with?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    How is having a entirely domestic group, which is not launching attacks against any other nation, and which would be either annihilated or offered up for annihilation by our own government even remotely the same as the Taliban's response to the 9/11 attacks? It's not, that's how.

Try the CIA.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    No, this is a ridiculous assumption. Christians don't have a 1300 year old holy book calling for world domination, therefore, they have no imperative for world domination. Have you ever done something without a 1300 year old holy book calling for you to do it?

What is ridiculous, other than your typically babbling assertion of I don't know what, disconnected though processes, continual lack of reason and logic, and constant misdirection?

To claim a group has as its focus or mandate a goal requires a coalesing ideal, usually expressed in some sort of document. Constitutions are such documents. So are holy books. What is the ideal that establishes the imperative that Christians want a One World government? "I read it on the Interwebz" doesn't count.

What I do or don't do is not associated with any group I may belong unless it is that group's goal to do or not do whatever it was I did or didn't do.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    The Madrid bombing, the Mumbai attack... lone wolves... huh. I guess the revision of history is more robust than I expected.

I didn't say they were all lone wolves. My point is that often times we don't always know if they're lone wolves. Again, Al Queda takes credit for everything. Just because they claim it doesn't mean they were actually involved. The Oslo shooting was a perfect example of this.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Originally Posted by CarmelHP
    So, what dictators in Islamic countries are Thailand, India, China, Indonesia, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Denmark propping up or which petty wars are they choosing sides in. Those countries have all had mindless, senseless terrorist attacks committed over the past half century by various brands of Islamic terrorists. If just about anything you do can be perceived as a slight or misstep justifying a slaughter in your country then "just existing" seems to fill the bill.

Whoah, we're supporting the Chinese communists now? They're violently subjugating the non-Chinese muslim population in (currently) northwestern China, falsely claiming that territory to be a part of China since time immemorial. The Uyghurs, the population there, tend to be pro-American and anti-Chinese. These people could easily become our allies. Sure, a small number of them bombed the Chinese, and there were some widespread anti-Chinese riots that targeted the large Chinese population that the authorities translated to wipe out the local population y numbers. But I can't imagine how an American could support a government with one of the bloodiest history on earth!

Unfortunately, we didn't side with the Uyghurs. We needed Chinese support to fight terrorism after 9-11, so we made a deal with China: we let them into the WTO, and we accept their view of all Uyghur political dissidents, including the peaceful ones, as terrorists. Then we let Chinese intelligence officers visit Guantanomo where they interrogated the Uyghur inmates. (We cleared these inmates of connections to terrorism.)

Is CarmelHP a Godless communist?

Da Bing

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    What is ridiculous, other than your typically babbling assertion of I don't know what, continual lack of focus, and constant misdirection?

To claim a group has as its focus or mandate a goal requires a coalesing ideal, usually expressed in some sort of document. Constitutions are such documents. So are holy books. What is the document that establishes the imperative that Christians want a One World government?

What I do or don't do is not associated with any group I may belong unless it is that group's goal to do or not do whatever it was I did or didn't do.

So... do you have a holy book or constitution mandating that you eat a cheeseburger at least once a year? Because if you don't, you must not have ever eaten a cheeseburger. The point is that people don't necessarily need specific directions to do something. Just because the Bible doesn't say "kill the infidels" doesn't mean that Christians won't attempt it. Extremist Muslims are no better or worse than any other group that wants to dominate or destroy.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    How about extreme Muslims who make attacks and promise to make more? No necessity there to stop them either? Because, that's what we're talking about.

Exactly. As far as I know, no US based Christian group (you can hardly call our Fed govt a Christian group) has sent suicide bombers to kill muslims in terror attacks. Even our Military goes out of their way to endanger our own in order to set up RUEs that avoid civilian casualties. They burn whatver they want. A Christian "extremist" burns a Koran and they put a price on his head. AND all of this officially sanctioned by the Koran. The main difference between peaceful Christians and peaceful muslims is that the Christians are following their precepts and the muslims are ignoring theirs.

Anyone remember why Tripoli is mentioned in the Marine hymn? They started it and it has been going on ever since. I'm not sure we ever stopped paying appeasements and yet, they attack us anyway.

The oil thing is total BS. We BUY their oil. at prices much higher than their own people are charged. If we (and other industrail nations that somehow get overlooked in the blame game) didn't pay them to send us oil, they would have nothing but sand and some pretty horses. So, how exactly do we oppress them buy buying their products? I sure wish some other countries would oppress us in the same way, maybe we could turn the economy around.

Anyway, back to Paul; I am deeply disappointed in him. Yes, we might be able to play nicer with the other kids but I am sick and tired of hearing excuses made for the a-holes that insist on killing innocent people in the name of a so called "peaceful" religion.

Lets stop playing political correctness games and call things what they are.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Whoah, we're supporting the Chinese communists now? ....But I can't imagine how an American could support a government with one of the bloodiest history on earth!...

Is CarmelHP a Godless communist?

Da Bing

Let me walk through your house and I can point out how much you support Chinese communism. I didn't realize we were at war with China yet. I thought we wanted to buy their crap with our T-bills. When they fly planes into our buildings or plant bombs on babies on U.S. airlines, give me a call.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Just because the Bible doesn't say "kill the infidels" doesn't mean that Christians won't attempt it. Extremist Muslims are no better or worse than any other group that wants to dominate or destroy.

Very true. Lets sit down and list the American Christian groups that are in the news for killing muslim civilians. I thinking....

Still thinking...

still thinking...

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Were we or were we not occupying the Middle East at the time of 9/11?

Wouldn't it just be easier if you told us what you've contrived to call occupation? I'm assuming that any type of contact, presence, or cooperation would equal occupation? Is that right? It's a heads you win, tails I lose type of thing right?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    We have never occupied the Middle East.

Pledge.jpg

Top Bottom