• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dannyusmc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    Hello everyone. this is my first post or "question" i have. me and my buddy were arguing today about this. In the state of Indiana, am I allowed to carry my shotgun while walking down city streets. every law i have looked at always refers to a handgun but nothing about carrying a shotgun. i know you are probably asking yourself why, well, all my friends carry handguns with them and i told them i am just going to start carrying my shotgun with me. if i ever did this, i know the police would probably be informed but what law would i be breaking if i ever did this. i am a United States Marine and i figure i have earned the right to carry a shotgun (or whatever kind of gun) wherever i go. if anybody could help, please do. email me at devildog5m@hotmail.com. thank you.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    You should probably post this in the "Long Guns" forum, but Welcome to the Forum. An yes you can carry a shotgun or any long gun for that matter down the street. All be it would probably draw some unwanted attention.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Hello from Kokomo!:ingo:I would not suggest doing what you commented about cause the attention you are going to get is going to be negative.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom