• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    ? for you Scutter you have the Tac right? How is it size wise on the p22? Does it block the sights?

Does the OBII ?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    ? for you Scutter you have the Tac right? How is it size wise on the p22? Does it block the sights?

Does the OBII ?

The front sights JUST clear the can. I find it to be slightly annoying, but it's not that big of a deal.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If I can remember to do it, I'll try to take a picture of the Tac65 sight picture and post it.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Maybe while I'm there they'll get it out of the safe for me and let me stroke it just a little?

That costs extra. :)

We were able to get another shipment at a special price, so the $199.95 deal on Tac65's will go a bit longer.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Here's a sight picture of the Tac65. It's not a great pic, but I had to shoot lefty since my camera is "righty-only", but it gives you enough of an idea. You can see how the front site just clears the can. It's obscured, but not enough that you can't sight on the target. Let's face it, though, you're not shooting matches with a can.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'm planning on getting started on this as well. I have a viridian on my p22, so the sight clearance should not be a problem. Does anyone have experience with AAC in Camby, and how they are priced compared to Acme? Thanks

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'd head on over to ACME regardless and just check them out. They usually have several different cans in inventory for you to get 1-on-1 time with. Trust me, you will NOT be treated badly by ACME. They go the extra mile AND look-out for their customers. ;)

Top Bottom