• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, democracy sucks when the guy you support doesnt win amirite?

When the guy that does win wants to kill you, yeah it does kind of suck.

This post assumes by brotherhood printcraft was talking about the power the Muslim Brotherhood gained in Egypt post-revolution, and their spread across the various Arab spring nations. If I am assuming the wrong meaning of brotherhood, my bad.

Yep. Muslim Brotherhood. Whom obama backed in Egypt. Same **** he is trying in Syria.
    Asad is a despot. Muslim Brotherhood are fanatics. America should not be backing either.
    Funny who the bamster backs wouldn't you say?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've seen you reference this a few times. I guess I must have missed the original thread where this happened. Link/title?

Soldiers were trashed here for wearing their uniforms to a Ron Paul event. Soldiers who objected to being deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan were trashed because they knew they could be deployed when they signed up.

If some want to believe that soldiers are to remain apolitical whilst in uniform, they should be denouncing these recent photos.

Here's the Ron Paul thread.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...on/187725-paul-encourages-ucmj-violation.html

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    You're saying you think if congress shoots him down he'll blatantly defy them? I think that's too much, even for Obama.

Yes. Lack of Congressional approval has brought him to a standstill on gun control, for instance.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Whatd it say!?!?!? :popcorn:

It says the Syrians are bad and dangerous.But I could have wrote the thing myself without any actual intelligence.

Attacking a country based on that document is as credible as attacking one based on this:

ColinPowell.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It says the Syrians are bad and dangerous.But I could have wrote the thing myself without any actual intelligence.

Attacking a country based on that document is as credible as attacking one based on this:
    Hollande and Obama. Can we expect better from either? Hell, Kerry wanted to base the attack on a picture of dead bodies. Too bad the picture was of dead bodies in Iraq and not Syria. Bodies of people the US killed. Go figure.

10589_10200458444283734_1242602398_n.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Maybe we should just drop a JDAM on Assad and walk away. Better yet destroy the chemical weapon depots and leave. Let them fight their own war look at the POW camps from our civil war those places were hell on earth.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Maybe we should just drop a JDAM on Assad and walk away. Better yet destroy the chemical weapon depots and leave. Let them fight their own war look at the POW camps from our civil war those places were hell on earth.
    I could get behind a missile strike on the weapons depots. That's what we're worried about, so let's take care of it and nothing else. Let them fight the rest of Assads forces, we'll just get rid of the threat to us.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I could get behind a missile strike on the weapons depots. That's what we're worried about, so let's take care of it and nothing else. Let them fight the rest of Assads forces, we'll just get rid of the threat to us.

What threat to us? Syria poses zero threat to us. They have no way in the world to hurt us. No intercontinental ballistic missiles or anything that is even remotely a threat to the US. I can't get behind any strike on them. It's none of our damned business. We weren't in the least concerned when 100,000 of them were killed with conventional weapons over the last couple of years or 2 million of them became refugees. Not out problem.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Not even the administration is saying the proposed limited strike would destroy the chemical weapons, it's just not a possibility to get them all. As it stands now even the chemicals aren't a threat to us.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Not even the administration is saying the proposed limited strike would destroy the chemical weapons, it's just not a possibility to get them all. As it stands now even the chemicals aren't a threat to us.
    I thought the big worry was the chemical weapons falling into Al Qaeda (Rebel) hands and ending up elsewhere in the world. I don't give a rat's rear if they use them in their own country though.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I thought the big worry was the chemical weapons falling into Al Qaeda (Rebel) hands and ending up elsewhere in the world. I don't give a rat's rear if they use them in their own country though.

If that were the concern we'd support Assad in crushing the rebellion.
    We'd have no problem doing that.
    pelosi-assad.jpg

CHECK-USAGE-John-Kerry-President-Assad-dinner-2009-2246833.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What people keep forgetting, deliberately in many cases, is that not all of the rebels are Al Q or linked to them. Those are mostly foreign fighters, many of whom gladly came there as conflicts in other regions died down. Supporting one group of rebels is not the same as supporting all of them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom