• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    :nono: crap, now I'm going to get banned too. This happens sporadically. They get suspended for drawing pictures of guns too.

My two-year old would be suspended daily if you can't finger shoot anyone

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013

Yeah, but what they didn't tell you is that he used he had ASSAULT FINGERS. They had a shroud on them and an extended capacity hand.

:nono: crap, now I'm going to get banned too. This happens sporadically. They get suspended for drawing pictures of guns too.

My two-year old would be suspended daily if you can't finger shoot anyone

I nearly got suspended in high school because they deemed my engineering class project looked too much like a tank. :n00b:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Children not understanding why adults may get upset about this is not based on lack of development - it is based on the negative emotional response being irrational, and so ridiculous that it should not be understood by a child.

Because, you know, a child playing cop is so immoral and malevolent. :rolleyes:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    When I was going to elementary school in the 70's, I was busted by the nuns with nunchucks,throwing stars and a pocket knife, all in different occasions, and the only thing that ever happened was they took them away from me. What a different world we live in today.

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    It's probably a dilemma trying to figure out how to confiscate those fingers. After the AFB "All Fingers Ban" will we be able to use our thumbs still?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    How many kids have been shot by a finger and lived to talk about it ? People need to let kids act like kids and not grow up so fast.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Are they sure he wasn't flashing gang signs?? that seems to be perfectly acceptable in schools..

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You're all missing the point. . . . .judging from the age of the perp it's clear to me that he didn't have a valid NFA stamp. Everybody knows you need to pay the tax if you're going to be displaying an SBF, Short Barrel Finger!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    What if on, say next monday, all of the kids in school started to play cops and robbers? Would the school suspend all of the kids? Would they have to close the school if this became a regular occurrence? At what point would an administrator or state official look at this and decide that maybe, just maybe, this might be ridiculous?

Has it been determined yet whether school officials can determine if a child is thinking about playing cops/robbers or cowboys/indians(do kids even still play that anymore?)?

Top Bottom