• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Yep.... Like Speed's coverage much better...

Sad to see Windham announce his retirement.

Pretty bummed to see Windham retire, I was hoping to see him win another before he hung it up.

Wait! WHAT!?!? I missed this!

Tell me he is going to finish out the year! His transfer jumps during the oepning ceremonies is one of the best parts of the show!! That and watching Bubba faceplant. :lmfao:

At what, 35-36 hes considered the grandpa out there...its a tough sport.

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nope, he hung it up before the race apparently. I will miss those awesome jumps in the pre race ceremony. He's a class act and even though he's much older he was still a consistent top 10 finisher. :rockwoot:

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Nope, he hung it up before the race apparently. I will miss those awesome jumps in the pre race ceremony. He's a class act and even though he's much older he was still a consistent top 10 finisher. :rockwoot:

MAN!!! this SOOooo sucks....i look forward to his introductions....this is almost enough to NOT go...guess i'll have to settle for bubbas face plant.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    I hate the CBS coverage, although this year I think they are showing both heats? Maybe not, last year it was just one heat race and recap the other. And commercials in the middle of the main event. Speed is way better. I think Windham is still going to transfers/opening ceremonies at each race despite his retirement.

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    they've been showing both heats but not completely, they cut out 2-3 laps and just give a recap of the LCQ and yes, still commercials during the main event, unfortunately the race is on 450 class is on CBS again tomorrow. The lites class will still be on SPEED. I always have a hard time not checking on race updates when they don't show them till Sunday.

I hope KDub does still do the prerace shows etc. He's good for the sport even if he's not racing.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    they've been showing both heats but not completely, they cut out 2-3 laps and just give a recap of the LCQ and yes, still commercials during the main event, unfortunately the race is on 450 class is on CBS again tomorrow. The lites class will still be on SPEED. I always have a hard time not checking on race updates when they don't show them till Sunday.

I hope KDub does still do the prerace shows etc. He's good for the sport even if he's not racing.

Yep, I think where I am the lites is on speed and then an hour later switch it over to cbs for the 450s. The cool thing about this year that I've enjoyed the most is the 3 hours of live streaming coverage online showing all the qualifying. And thankfully its with Jim Holley, I don't think I could listen to 3 hours of Ralph Shaheen.

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    just saw that was on too. Good thing is tomorrows race will be on SPEED so we can watch all 4 1/2 hours if you want to stay up till 3am :( I usually watch till I'm tired then DVR it and watch the rest in the morning. Much faster when you blaze through the commercials and BS.

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That was one hell of a night for Dungey. Barely makes it into the main and then wins it all. Love seeing different people winning instead of just RV

~Jeff~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Recording it as we speak, I'll start watching in a little while so I can bypass the commercials for a while anyway.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Congrats to Ryan Villopoto to enter the greatness of past SX riders with his 3-pet SX champ win... Great race tonight.. Very close..

Top Bottom