• Who Wins The Super Bowl?

• Total voters

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Baltimore had something to do with it. Not sure if it was a team playing or the stadium where it was held. But I do remember the lights went out. That was fun.

It was Baltimore that won it, Denver and Manning scored a bunch of TD's against them at the beginning of this season. No idea who they beat though

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I used to say if the Colts cant win it let Manning get one more. But it seems like everyone around is all of the sudden the biggest Broncos fan ever. Its annoying, I dont want to be on that bandwagon.

I never liked the broncos when dip weed (Elway) refused to sign with the Colts off the draft. Just never a fan. Not one now. Just would like to see Manning get another ring before he hangs up his cleats.
    After watching a few Seahawks games he has his work cut out for him. The defense he is facing is fast and stretches the rules all the way around.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I hope Manning gets so much pressure in the pocket his neck hurts.......

That's not how Seattle is structured. They aren't an up front, pass rushing team. San Fran would have presented that challenge to Peyton. Seattle's line will hold their own, but the goal is to stop the run and force the pass. That's where the Legion Of Boom comes into play. Their secondary is by far the best in the league, and they embrace the challenge. Due to Manning's lack of mobility, it will be intereting to see how Seattle shuffles the LB's around.

On the other side of the ball, I think Seattle can get enough ground game from Lynch to allow Baldwin & Tate to make plays, but only if Wilson can calm the nerves and limit mistakes. The other issue the Seahawks face is the lack of depth on the offensive line. They have been beat up all season long and rotated guys all around. Denver's defensive line has played really well to close the season, so with fresh legs, Wilson could be hearing footsteps early in the game. Limit the mistakes and Seattle's offense can survive the first half.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Odds are in Denver's favor from the word go......This will be Manning's 3rd Super Bowl and Wilson has never played on this stage before. One other thing this is against the Seahawks. Of all the Super Bowls only one African American quarterback has ever won a super bowl. I believe the '87 Redskins?

Wilson has never played in the Super Bowl and that's against him? Peyton won his first Super Bowl appearance and lost his second. You know what the Broncos have against them? They have never won a Super Bowl with Peyton. Yeah, makes just as much sense as your "only one African American quarterback has won a Super Bowl" comment. You know what's REALLY against the Broncos? Peyton's playoff record of 10-11. Just saying.
    It was Baltimore that won it, Denver and Manning scored a bunch of TD's against them at the beginning of this season. No idea who they beat though

Baltimore beat San Francisco in New Orleans, I believe. I know it was those two teams, just unsure of location.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    This is as good a place to post this as anywhere. My niece's husband is overseas representing our great country as a United States Marine. He will be introducing Bruno Mars (via Skype?) from Afghanistan during the half time show! We are both proud and excited for him.

Please keep our military in your prayers, would you?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is as good a place to post this as anywhere. My niece's husband is overseas representing our great country as a United States Marine. He will be introducing Bruno Mars (via Skype?) from Afghanistan during the half time show! We are both proud and excited for him.

Please keep our military in your prayers, would you?

Cool!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Take away the botched fumble recovery near the end (where the lineman got his leg mangled) and it would have been a different game.

What is up with the officials this year?

Didnt Seattle turn the ball over giving the 49ers even better field position after that? The refs didnt blow that game, Kaepernick did.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Denver by 13 although I would enjoy a wider spread. I am also more of a Manning fan than a Bronco fan. Manning is a class act in his interviews.

...and I would love to see Sherman get burned for 2 tds+.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom