• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I had planned on going opening night, but I cant, the nra banquet is that night, but if all go's as planned I hope to see it on sunday the 7th.

I have a thought about the movie, if you watch the trailers, you see everyone together except the joker! he's never with anyone else I have seen a clip where he's in a car with Harley....remember what Amanda waller said "a task force of the worst of the worst".....heres my thought, what if the squad is either trying to capture or recruit the joker?

its implied that he's on the squad, but what if he's not?
    View attachment 48626

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Not so sure about the movie but from the trailers I've seen I could watch the Harley Quinn character bend over all day!!!!!!

HarleyQuinnDontLookAtMyAss.jpg

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I had planned on going opening night, but I cant, the nra banquet is that night, but if all go's as planned I hope to see it on sunday the 7th.

I have a thought about the movie, if you watch the trailers, you see everyone together except the joker! he's never with anyone else I have seen a clip where he's in a car with Harley....remember what Amanda waller said "a task force of the worst of the worst".....heres my thought, what if the squad is either trying to capture or recruit the joker?

its implied that he's on the squad, but what if he's not?
    View attachment 48626

[video=youtube;A5fEt1KGqpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5fEt1KGqpo[/video]

Top Bottom